I wanna be the very best

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Hi yes hello! I thought I would actually put feelers out there!

I've been kind of feeling the itch for a Pokemon roleplay of some flavor or fashion? I don't have any super strict requirements I'm looking for, mostly just things that would be cool but aren't dealbreakers lmao!

- No host preferences, I'm not particular about Jcink Vs. Proboards, I can and will happily settle down on either!
- Short or non-existent word counts, I can and do write longish posts(multi-paragraph at least), but I also really can't stand feeling obligated to fluff out my post 
- Relaxed activity would be preferred, but I can do once a month or whatever!(I usually post way more than that though)
- Nothing too stat grindy? Also bonus points for sites where there's more focus on the everyday aspect of the Pokemon world? I don't mind stats at all but I really don't want anything too grindy or focused too much on trainers only? IDK...I'd like characters to be more of a focus I suppose?
- I don't care what region or time it takes place, I don't have any sort of setting preference so anything is welcome!
- Illustrated face claims, I'd love to be able to use some face claims from western media as well so the more relaxed you are about where I can grab a face from the better!
- Canons are fine! I don't mind canon characters being present as long as they're not the main focus and there's still plenty of love for OCs too!

I have several different character concepts in mind and would likely be open to looking at want ads as well! I'd LOVE to play a scientist/researcher of some kind (or a professor, pls lemme play a goofy professor), but I'm open to adapting them into literally any Pokemon setting, so throw anything at me!

Thanks much for looking at this! I'm not really terribly picky, I just wanna make some Pokemon characters, chatty active communities are my jam especially if y'all shitpost on the reg!
pronounshe/him
505written posts
shivearned bits
offlinecurrently
shiv
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
shiv Avatar
WTB> PRIMOGEMS
Hey Roswell! If you're interested, Hoenn might fit the bill for you and your character.

• Proboards.
  • No word count (community leans toward shorter, concise posts- but all styles welcome).
  • Activity requirement for non-canon characters is once a month. ACs are every two months.
  • No stats; characters are the focus. Many roleplay just for character relationships/the slice-of-life.
  • Illustrated face claims from western media are accepted.
  • Scientists/professors are highly sought after for personal plots and site plots. There are a few scientists, professor, archeologists, etc. that you can plot with from the get go.
  • Our community is chatty, active and does shitpost (we don't take ourselves too seriously in the server). Discord isn't mandatory because I do try to keep all information on site/update things on site announcements when I can.

Good luck on your search!
last edit on Mar 19, 2022 20:27:46 GMT by shiv
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!