Looking to commission a skin!

pronounshe/they
77written posts
harrowearned bits
offlinecurrently
harrow
harrow Avatar
to remember is to embrace great pain
hello my friends!! I'm working on building a sci-fi panfandom rp and am just. generally not vibing with any pre-made/for sale skins I've managed to find, so I'm here to seek out someone to commission one from! I'm currently in the middle of moving so this won't be a right away thing as I can't pay anything until after that's been wrapped up, but I just wanted to put out some feelers and see what might be available, and prices of those who could help!

Some more details that idk if needed or not, but feel free to ask me if you need anything more: The site isn't planned to be opened for a good long while, so there's of course no rush on making the skin once commissioned. It's on jcink, and is a sci-fi panfan and we are looking for the skin to be pretty space-themed. We don't need anything too fancy, we're just wanting something unique! We can talk about specifics with whoever we end up commissioning from on what we want on the skin vs whats possible for the coder to actually code! You can either post here or PM me, either way, but I would like to see examples of what you can do, even if they're old!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!