digisoul, a staff search

aliasizzy
pronounsshe & her
2written posts
passionfruitearned bits
offlinecurrently
passionfruit
passionfruit Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm Izzy and I am currently searching for up to three additional staff members to assist in the creation and maintaining of an AU Digimon roleplay, entitled Digisoul. Digisoul will focus on an entirely new Digital World following a "self-reset" thirty years ago, which will soon play host to a number of threats both nostalgic and new. I am ideally looking for fellow administrators at this stage, to collaborate with in the way of lore, decision making and hammering out details to make Digisoul as user-friendly and engaging as possible. At present I have a skin in place and have started working on the guidebook — but before anything becomes concrete, it would be wonderful to gain a second opinion and brainstorm!

As a side note, my Digimon experience lays primarily with the early incarnations (Adventure, Adventure 02 and Tamers) as well as the likes of Tri — but in the name of creative freedom, it would be an incredible bonus if any interested applicants were knowledgeable of the later series' such as Frontier and Fusion; if only to assist with the integration of these character archetype classes. If interested, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord ( passionfruit punch#7593 ) or via pm's here with a little bit about you and I'll get in touch as soon as possible.