seeking a low stress site

3written posts
buuearned bits
offlinecurrently
buu
buu Avatar
Hello, my name is Buu and I am trying to return to RP after being AWOL for a bit. I'm currently on one other site, another genre outside of animanga... I consider that my 'main' site right now. I'd like to be on a new one, a side one, that is perhaps lower stressful and easy to get involved in.

DISCORD: Friendly community, not many people chat-chat-chatting at once over discord to make my eyes water and protest... It can be hard for a new person to fit in sometimes! Inclusive and welcoming; gives new people a chance, etc. having friend groups is fine, but I prefer to quietly shove in sometimes and get plots.

SITE: easily accessible, I don't have to hunt for information. pleasing graphics and design. should have active and friendly staff, obviously. while I don't like to dive too much into character applications, the app itself should be easy to copy and fill in. I do prefer profile apps.

GENRE: fan-based or original. I can get into and read up on a plethora of things. I prefer multi-species rps for face claim availability though. I don't wanna do real life unless there are some sci-fi elements. the more 'choice' the better. I also really love medieval fantasy. I cannot do panform to save my life.
23written posts
razzledazzleearned bits
offlinecurrently
razzledazzle
razzledazzle Avatar
Hi ! How about Sailor Moon? MR is Sailor Moon based, but with many OCs, anyone interested in magical girls/boys is welcome! We also welcome alien characters from a planet you create, so options for difference species. 

We don't have a word count, ask for 2 posts a month for canons, but no requirements for OCs. We're a friendly group. We tried to make the layout easy, but are happy to answer questions if you can't find something.

Come check us out!

Rules ~ Canons ~ Plot ~ Discord

It should be the Golden Age of Humanity. Neo Queen Serenity rules a planet at peace at long last, but rumors of a new threat, an unbeatable weapon, has Sailor Soldiers, heroes, civilians, and even villains fleeing to Earth to seek the protection of the legendary queen.

As long as the moonlight shines, evil can still be defeated.

But weโ€™re running out of moonlight.

Itโ€™s time to take a stand.

Itโ€™s Moon Revenge.

Canons and OCs welcomed.
aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
175written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
hi buu! our app is a little on the heavier side, but it's mostly aesthetic in nature! we're an animanga panfan site that allows for live actions characters with the caveat that they must have art for their graphics still set within the realm of istreos. it's a multiverse with a diverse range of places for your character to explore and even call home

2written posts
mandodandoearned bits
offlinecurrently
mandodando
mandodando Avatar
Not sure if Star Wars is your kind of Sci-Fi, but my site is new and just opened if you're interested. 

EPISODE I

Peace is broken! After twelve years of tenuous peace created by the Treaty of Coruscant, all-out war has resumed between the Republic and the Empire. The Empire assaults many defenseless worlds and encourages others to openly reject their affiliation with the Republic, while the Republic does their best to resist their ancient enemiesโ€™ aggressions.

For the Empire, all control has been handed down to the Dark Council, after the Emperor disappeared to pursue mysterious goals after the signing of the Treaty. A new emphasis on recruitment and training of those who are Force-sensitive has been established in order to increase the overall power of the Sith Empire.

The Jedi Order and Galactic Republic struggle to maintain their control of the core worlds while the Sith plot their downfall. The war has spread across many planets, while native factions are engaged in political struggles or civil war. The Republic seeks to rebuild its defenses by developing new squads of Special Forces.

These new developments are all that instills hope as the Republic struggles to gain power in the shadow of the ever growing Sith Empire...
Set 3,000 years before Anakin Skywalker | No word counts | No activity checks | Canon & Original characters allowed | Easy to fill out app | Mature content allowed | Easy to navigate layout
last edit on Jan 9, 2023 21:22:59 GMT by mandodando
pronounshe/him
28written posts
Coyote Royaltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote Royalty
Coyote Royalty Avatar
Hi, Buu!

Blood of the Covenant is a pretty chill community. We're relatively new so the Discord is very laid back and the activity on the site itself is steady but not overwhelming. We love new folks and there will be at least one person who will be happy to hop right into chatting or plotting with you!

We have a very freeform profile app; add as much or as little information about your character as you like!

If you're interested, here's our ad:

Guidebook โ˜ผ Rules โ˜ผ Setting โ˜ผ Mav Species โ˜ผ Discord

Blood of the Covenant is an elemental creature taming RP set on the newly-discovered continent Solaris. The first travelers to step foot on this untouched land encountered what came to be known as mavericksโ€”intelligent animals with the ability to control the elements. They found that, with a little effort, a telepathic bond could be formed with the mavericks, and a unique economy sprang up around those who were brave enough to forge these bonds. Word quickly spread back across the ocean and countless settlers have since traveled to Solaris to seek fame, fortune, and freedom.

โ€ข human characters can bond with elemental animals known as mavs, using them to explore, do battle, and build a new civilization.
โ€ข discover new areas, elements, mav species, abilities, npcs, items, and more.
โ€ข stat-based leveling.
โ€ข simple dice-based combat system.
โ€ข events and plot hooksโ€”both site-wide and individualized.
โ€ข encounter system.
โ€ข join as a trainer, tamer, artisan, or civilian.
aliasa chaos creature
pronounsshe/her
8written posts
desolateearned bits
offlinecurrently
desolate
desolate Avatar

โ€” home โ€” rules โ€” discord โ€”

Welcome to the bustling city of New York! There is something around every corner and it's up to you if you're brave enough to find out what it is. Anything from a stray kitten, to something devious that is waiting to bring you harm - the story starts here for you and what becomes on you, well we have to wait and see what fate decides.

This is Illustrated Reality. A semi-lit supernatural roleplay site where you decide what happens next. There is no limit to how much or how little you can reply, we are open to any skill level and are always willing to help out someone new to the scene.

Welcome to all skill levels
Leadership positions opens
Many groups to choose from
Ever growing community
Open discord
last edit on Jan 25, 2023 18:36:04 GMT by desolate
ยป 26 โ€ข she/her โ€ข canadian ยซ
ยป warrior cat rp ยซ
ยป human rp ยซ
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

This thread hasn't had any replies since a month ago - feel free to repost if you wish!