seeking a panfandom site.

aliasviolette, or paissa.
pronounsshe / her
5written posts
violetteearned bits
offlinecurrently
violette
violette Avatar
i'm going to try and be as straight to the point as i can.  hello, friends !  i've been hopping around looking at panfandom sites; or rather, looking for them, with little luck.  i miss writing on forums and want to get back to that.  i'm not fussy about the plot, nor the setting.  i just would prefer something more on the animation side  (  video games, anime, and manga, etc.  )  or at least, allowing those face claims.  if you're familiar with final fantasy xiv online, i want to write my warrior of light.  if your site allows that, then wonderful!  i've not been on any forums in ages ( i've been roleplaying on tumblr for several years now, instead. )  so a bit of patience as i become used to writing on forums again would also be very nice.  otherwise, let me know if you have a site that i can potentially join.

tl;dr points.

• must be a panfandom forum & allow animated / video game fcs. i'm not as concerned about setting / plot.
  • i want to write my warrior of light from final fantasy xiv, so that character must be available / allowed to be written.
  • i've not been on forums for ages, so i may need patience as i become used to the formatting / coding once more.

thank you for your consideration, and your time in reading this.  i hope you have a great day. โ™ก
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
howdy! i'm not sure if this will be perfectly up your alley, but if nothing else, you can always hop in on the private multifandom concept that i've been letting pixel users sign up for. while we would allow rl characters (just cuz i'm not really interested in policing stuff), the majority of the community is probably gonna skew towards animanga characters, and i know i'm wanting to do my own wol eventually if i can find some other ffxiv partners to write with, so.

if you wanna snag up the last invite, you'd definitely be able to!