• Mandatory Discord*

Maybe...
  • Fandom if it allows original characters
  • Science Fiction
  • Modern Fantasy

Contact Info
  • Message me or post on this thread
  • I may message you with questions if I have any

Hello~ I'm looking for a RP forum that I may play 1-2 characters on. I adore magic and fantasy, especially dark fantasy. I'm very tentatively trying not to get overwhelmed but I do really want to write even more. I can get quite busy but I can usually post multiple times a week. I'm still shaking off the RP rust but I have written a lot throughout the years. 99% of the time I use my own art for any new characters or I may use one of my established characters. I'm open to sites with any current activity. Please note that I have trouble with most small fonts.

If you have questions for me, feel free to ask!

*I usually take a few months to join a site's Discord.

last edit on Mar 13, 2024 9:04:34 GMT by Wraith
Catscape Meow!
pronounsShe/He/They
22written posts
iotaearned bits
offlinecurrently
iota
iota Avatar
Feel free to ping me! Unless mean or heated... then please don't ping me, for I am a cowardly cat.
Hi, ! I think Soulhound might be a decent fit for you. c:
- Magic is an integral part of the site, and the way we have elements makes for very flexible themes. (For example astrologia element + wind element = time magic, or ignis element + terram element = lava magic.) If you can make it make sense and it doesn't fall under our restrictions, chances are you can use it!

- Definitely a fantasy site. Not quite medieval, but not modern either. It takes place in a magic-reliant setting with limited technologies like medieval period, but is actually thousands of years into the future of an ancient and no longer existing advanced society.

- We have humans (humans, elves, dwarves), bestials (yokai, nordic mythical creatures, and so on), and halflings (a combination of the two). Shifters would fall under bestial, depending on what you're going for.

- Discord is not mandatory. We just ask that you let one of the staff members know if you're not joining it or needing a break from the server so we know you're still interested in the site.

- We have accessibility settings where you can make the font larger, change to a dyslexia friendly font, and/or change to a light theme of the skin.

For activity checks, we ask those who aren't playing canon roles to post at least 4 times a month. Our word count is 50 words, so it's pretty easy to make! So long as you're communicative about taking a hiatus/not being able to meet quota from time-to-time, staff will usually work something out with you. c:

Here's our ad:

INDEXGUIDEBOOKCLAIMSWANTED-ADSLINK BACK
JCINK PREMIUM

A very active animanga fantasy RP on Jcink Premium
- Very Active, friendly, and helpful community!
- Unique Magic system with the ability to combine elements to get interesting themes.
- Use illustrated portrayals for original characters.
- New updates with new playable areas and lots of canons coming soon!
- Dyslexia-friendly font, large text size, and light mods available on skin.

So, if you have the time and seem interested, come check us out! We're always looking to make new friends!

Future plans for Soulhound
- All citystate/regions and their native residents will become playable.
- New villages, canons, and individualised maps will be created for each area.
- Our current location will get revised to become smaller and more cohesive for easier travelling; living accommodations will no longer be restricted by career.
- Trade tiers will be separated from magic tiers so that older characters can be more proficient in their line of work.
- Staff will be running near-monthly site-related events with the occasional breather/holiday event.
- We’ll be running a skin design contest in late July/August
- And more!