write a reply

animanga survey 2023

0written posts
food comaearned bits
offlinecurrently
food coma
Guest Avatar
Heloo. In light of the recent animanga discussion in the random thoughts thread, I'm wondering what are the people's actual stance when it comes to this supposedly dying hobby. Of course I do know our numbers have been dwindling since the heydays, but for those who are still here, what's your thoughts? Leaving? Staying? Don't care, just coast?

Please vote (as well as providing a headcount) on this strawpoll here, plaintext so you know it's not a fishy link: strawpoll.com/kogjklY3NZ6

Others are free to put up their questions/survey! But as usual please remain civil. This is just to gauge the actual sentiment since it's so easy to be just represented by people who actually post on PP. Maybe it's not as bad as we think it is. Maybe. Many other RPers don't use PP often too so keep that in mind.
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
Haven't been part of a site in a while--- I've dabbled with tabletop in sites which are kinda like this but not, and then some discord servers, but if something piques my interest--- although with my current track record I sincerely doubt it, but I do check here and Animangads from time to time--- I would be back.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW