write a reply

open house

pronounsany
10written posts
cursedthornearned bits
offlinecurrently
cursedthorn
cursedthorn Avatar
Hello! It's been a moment since I've looked for a site because of RL things. With life calming down again, I'm searching for a site. I'm not too picky about what I'm looking for. I just want an anime site where I can use face claims from any series or v-tubers if I feel like it. The only thing I really ask for is no over-the-top strictness when it comes to how I want to make my character. I don't get the point of others being so nitpicky over the silliest things.

What I'm okay with/looking for
  • List item 1
  • List item 2
  • List item 3
  • List item 4
  • List item 5

Please feel free to reply here or PM me! Thanks 💕
aliasThe Moustachioed Greek
pronounshe/him
202written posts
Kostearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kost
Kost Avatar
D-d-digimon!
FACTION LIFE is an ongoing Digimon RP with no stats, no word count, and a generous progression system. The site has an overarching plot, but how much you engage with it is entirely up to you.

Our character creation rules are relatively lax, allowing you to pick between 3 different factions. Instead of html templates, applications are done by simply filling our your profile! Face claims are not exclusive, so even if you find that an FC you like is already being used by someone else, you're still allowed to use it. V-tuber FCs are definitely allowed.

If any of this interests you, feel free to check out the site, or pop into our discord. We have an active and welcoming community.

aliasfee-fee
pronounsshe/her
29written posts
❝ coffee & teaearned bits
offlinecurrently
❝ coffee & tea
❝ coffee & tea Avatar

You could definitely try Silver Springs 🌸 if you're looking for something fun, casual, and someplace you can feel at home in.

✿ Slice of Life w/ Magical Elements
✿ Characters are Personifications of Objects
✿ PG-14, w/ Some Mature Themes
✿ Anime/Manga Fcs & Illustrated Fanart
✿ Inspired By Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and Story of Seasons

feel free to stop by the site or join the discord! Our community is still blossoming, but we're a pretty friendly bunch!
last edit on Oct 23, 2023 2:17:30 GMT by ❝ coffee & tea
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
I think you will have fun Within Our Nation! (See what this bunny did there?!)

I know PKMN sites are a dime-a-dozen, but this one is more relaxed, story-driven; and there are several species other than just humans due to the futuristic, grim setting. So there is a lot more flexibility to approaching your character and build. Plus, the goal is not like other PKMN plots about badges, becoming champions and all that stuff; but surviving a world of political ruin, economical struggle, and an ecosystem of Shadow Pokemon that has thrown the world into chaos and a state of fear to align themselves along the three factions.

The site is mature-themed (+18) so please be weary of that (though we respect triggers).

Give it a look if you are interested!~

Note: Link is the "Within Our Nation" part!~ ^_^