offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
sugar &
spice
animanga, slice of life, casual & cozy
Hello lovely people of Pixel Perfect. ♥ I'm here to gauge interest but also search for a new staff team for one of my beloved projects, Sugar & Spice. This project was initially opened a few years ago, and unfortunately my old co-admin has stepped out of the roleplay scene so I am left without a team to restart this project.

Sugar & Spice is an animanga slice of life roleplay that really focuses on food and how it can bring people together. Inspired lightly by Food Wars, Sugar & Spice is set on a large island that's known for its eclectic cuisine scene, as well as a renown culinary institute that many strive to join. I aim for this to be a light-hearted, maybe even silly experience. There will be food competitions and farmers markets, among other food-related events that might appear.

We have a custom skin made by alittlerose, and a beautiful banner and adorable site images created by . There's a normal thread app, but it is simple and easy, without strenuous requirements. Everything on S&S is meant to be simple and relaxed; no formal activity checks will be had, since there are no pivotal canon positions, nor is there an in-depth plot. You can write and be nearly anything you want to be on S&S.

Oh, and the member groups are based on different flavors, and they're so cute. ♥ We've got coffee/bitter, spicy, sweet, sour, salty and umami!

If anyone would like to help me out, just message me here or DM me through discord (@ nightbloom). ♥
MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Karla][googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
last edit on Dec 14, 2023 5:46:18 GMT by NIGHTBLOOM

coming soon.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
669written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Another small bump, but this time, I'm reaching out to extend invitations for a soft opening! Almost everything is complete, so I'd like to get a little community going before I advertise and push out the big guns. Hehe~

If you're interested, just send me a PM or DM on Discord. 💕

coming soon.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW