write a reply

creative team search.

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

.01 Greetings Pixel Peeps, Iโ€™m looking for anyone interested in essentially helping me reboot a site of mine. Iโ€™m not looking for anything specific from anyone. You donโ€™t need to have graphic or coding skills, donโ€™t even need experience as a mod. If anything you would be more member than staff. All Iโ€™m looking for is others who are interested in creating a space where they can write characters or plots they desire.

.02 The site in question THE ANTHOLOGY (formerly Recolor), will be a sandbox style rp open to original characters and canon characters. The setting/story takes place on a mysterious island where strange rifts scattered around serve as the bridgeways to all other worlds. [note: still debating to have it has rifts or the worlds are located on the island like a pokemon center is right next to howl pendragon's castle.]

Inspiration of this idea comes from Square Enix's Kingdom Hearts, Epic's Fortnite and Disney's Dreamlight Valley. With added elements from Hottaโ€™s Tower of Fantasy, Call of Duty: Zombies, Bluepoch's Reverse:1999 and Airship Syndicate's Wayfinder.

Despite the plot/premise, overall the primary aim is to provide a relaxed writing environment and a place to generally write whatever you desire at any given time. If you're like me, you probably have a million scenarios you want to write out; like something supernatural maybe post-apocalyptic. The Anthology would encompassed all that either members natural writing it or future site events.

.03 I'm not looking to make the next big hit or some groundbreaking thing. All I want to do is make a relax place to write and have fun with characters and hopefully provide that space for others too. I simply need help in setting the base ground of the site.

I have most of the site's story elements written out, just need help fine tuning it. If youโ€™re interested feel free to reply to this thread or PM me here.

last edit on Jan 2, 2024 19:43:47 GMT by Deleted
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW