A Panfandom for niche canons?

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Hello! I'm kind of window shopping panfandoms at the moment looking for a place to write a few canons from less mainstream series, or, not so much OBSCURE, just...Not from anime or Genshin Impact!

I'd like to write,
a post-timeskip end of the series Hunter(The Owl House), 
Hiccup Haddock(How to train your dragon, undecided what canon point though! I don't mind Toothless being disallowed!), 
Stanford Pines(Gravity Falls, would love to find a horror or paranormal themed Panfandom for him!)

I'm not picky about the lore or world tbh? But I'm in the holiday rush at work atm so I will probably be a little on and off until January, a more lenient activity requirement would be preferred!

ALSO I don't necessarily need castmates(would be fun though!), BUT, I would like to not be the only person playing an atypical canon from a piece of media that's not the norm!

Anyway that's my sales pitch! I'm mostly just seeing what's out there and looking for a chill place to write some of my dorky ass special interest characters phffft, so throw 'em at me!

aliasgraves
pronounshe/him
175written posts
gravesearned bits
offlinecurrently
graves
graves Avatar
villain kissing is fun, actually
hi hi! you would have to play a more late stage hiccup since we're an 18+ only site, but both of those characters could certainly have a home on petrichor! we just opened this month but we have a strong community so far and would love to have ya! <3