pronounsShe/Her
1,797written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Somehow, I finished this characterโ€™s history and personality traits in the morning and over my hour lunch finished the 2 other sections and 90% of the last oneโ€ฆ Now I just need to add likes/dislikes after that last 10% and he can be handed in. Wow, what happened muse-wise me?
aliasAsk me~
pronounsHe or They
176written posts
Wraithearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wraith
Wraith Avatar
There's hope beyond this lone abyss.
Interesting how so many discussions Iโ€™ve had about how โ€œliterateโ€ is not a great term to use for RP end up with someone saying โ€œwell, itโ€™s always been like this! And itโ€™s not a problemโ€ when, in the very same discussion, thereโ€™s been people talking about how itโ€™s been a problem for them, or how the term just feels blah overall esp nowadays. โ€œItโ€™s always been like this so why change itโ€ is such a bad justification on so many levels. And, in this case, it has been changing already in many circles anyways, but the term will probably still continue to residually float around in some way, which is fine enough, but I'm so glad so much of the emphasis has moved on in some communities
Catscape Meow!
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
709written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
going from playing a golden retriever spider-man-esque kinda dude whose arc was a quarter jesus retelling, a quarter redemption arc, a quarter hero's journey deconstruction, and a quarter coming-of-age story to writing a lawful evil merchant prince who craves power while simultaneously being both book!howl and book!kaz brekker, and now to writing a shapeshifting terrorist extremist certainly is a pipeline i did not expect to have 4 years ago
last edit on Apr 27, 2024 11:47:37 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
pronounshe/him
733written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
Wraith Avatar
Interesting how so many discussions Iโ€™ve had about how โ€œliterateโ€ is not a great term to use for RP end up with someone saying โ€œwell, itโ€™s always been like this! And itโ€™s not a problemโ€ when, in the very same discussion, thereโ€™s been people talking about how itโ€™s been a problem for them, or how the term just feels blah overall esp nowadays. โ€œItโ€™s always been like this so why change itโ€ is such a bad justification on so many levels. And, in this case, it has been changing already in many circles anyways, but the term will probably still continue to residually float around in some way, which is fine enough, but I'm so glad so much of the emphasis has moved on in some communities
i think it's a great term but not for the reasons its defenders think it is. i think it's a great filter for who i don't want to rp with.

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me