Ray's Site Search

pronounshe/him
25written posts
Rayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ray
Ray Avatar
Hey there! I'm Ray if you don't know me, been lurking around here for a bit~

I'm looking for another site to RP on! Currently I'm only on one; I have multiple years of RP experience under my belt under multiple OOC names, but life threw a ton of bricks at me so I stopped for a good long while. But I've been back for a good half-a-year or so, and I'm ready to broaden my horizons.

Usually I'm not too picky when it comes to kinds of roleplays I like and dislike, but here's the general gist of it.

I like:
- Slice of Life RPs
- Powers/Superhero RPs
- Supernatural in the Ghibli wonderous sense, not scary supernatural
- Magical Realism RPs (in between slice of life & powers/magic)
- Aesthetically Pleasing Skins
- ONLY ProBoards (sorry Jcink)
- I've barely dabbled in Pokemon RPs before, but I'm interested in giving it a try
- Fandom RPs if I've heard of it
- Both Real Life & Animanga face claims! I'm not picky

I do not like:
- Horror RPs/Scary Supernatural RPs
- Crime/Gang RPs (most of the time, there are a couple exceptions)
- 18+/mature sites
- Panfandom RPs, I don't like the overlap of multiple
- Extremely complicated Fantasy RPs with multiple species and way too many must-reads
- word counts over ~250+

That's about it! If there's anything I didn't mention, don't be afraid to suggest it if you think I might like it, based on what I have listed. Here's my intro page in case you wanna know a little more about me. Thanks so much in advance! I'm excited to see some new sites ^v^
You can find me at:
BUILD GOD & Serene Bonds (WIP)
aliasJen, DeJener8
pronounsShe/her
260written posts
Jenesisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jenesis
Jenesis Avatar
Hello Ray! Have you considered giving ZapdosZulu a try? We're a route-based Pokemon RPG based in the Johto region. It's mostly based on the games, so while you decide your character's goals on their journey, there are mods who handle random spawns and all the battle math. I'd consider us quite active with 20+ current members and frequent daily IC posting.

Here's some of the ways we might meet your needs:
- Proboards
- A variety of both light and dark skins to choose from
- Face claims totally open! You can use an animanga picture, a real life person, or no picture at all
- PG/PG-13, so nothing super scary or gory
- There are criminals such as Team Rocket members, but nothing more intense than what you'd see in the games or anime. While members have the option of becoming criminals you can also be a crime-fighter, or just be neutral and avoid those aspects
- No alternate species. Humans (and Pokemon) only
- No word counts or "literacy" requirements for posting

If you do decide to check us out and app a character, please let them know that Jenesis sent you! Happy site hunting!
last edit on Feb 26, 2024 16:56:19 GMT by Jenesis