pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Scorpio/Dog

My cousin says I'm the definition of Scorpio but I don't give this much weight. I know nothing about Dog except that my sister is super jealous haha.
pronounsshe/her
35written posts
chirpearned bits
offlinecurrently
chirp
chirp Avatar
decay will feed the bloom
oh man I love zodiac stuff. I'm Sagittarius and a Water Rooster. They go surprisingly together and also suit me surprisingly well. The only thing that I don't fit with Sagittarius is that I get along incredibly well with Scorpio (and I'm married to one), but I looked at my star chart recently and Jupiter (Sagittarius' ruling planet, ofc) was actually in Scorpio when I was born. Neato.

I don't REALLY believe it but it's super fun anyways!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
chirp Avatar
oh man I love zodiac stuff. I'm Sagittarius and a Water Rooster. They go surprisingly together and also suit me surprisingly well. The only thing that I don't fit with Sagittarius is that I get along incredibly well with Scorpio (and I'm married to one), but I looked at my star chart recently and Jupiter (Sagittarius' ruling planet, ofc) was actually in Scorpio when I was born. Neato.

Wait, hold on. XD Forgive me for sounding like a creeper, but your profile says Nov. 7 is your birthday. You'd be a Scorpio.

pronounsshe/her
35written posts
chirpearned bits
offlinecurrently
chirp
chirp Avatar
decay will feed the bloom
iota Avatar
chirp Avatar

Wait, hold on. XD Forgive me for sounding like a creeper, but your profile says Nov. 7 is your birthday. You'd be a Scorpio.

oh, yeah. I gave this account a different birthday than my own lol. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW