write a reply

Hokay, lessgo

aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
Hi! I suppose it's high-time for an introduction especially since I've been thinking I should extend out more and make more friends. So hnnng, here's my shot at it. Hi, I'm Kay -- I've also gone by Kai, Zomb, Zombae, Kai'k and even Hail at one point (Yes, I am not original with names). I'm going to be 22 by the start of November and moved to India about a year ago from Oman (where I've lived almost all my life at, altho I'm not Omani).

I am kinda socially awkward and have the attention span of a goldfish, which is probably why MMOs can't keep my interest for long and how I keep missing direct messages to my Discord (soz orz). I'm a freelance designer doing branding/logos and all that jazz while juggling school that runs for 6 days a week (this is something I still haven't gotten used to. I miss muh 2-day weekends ;; ). There's also a LOT of cultural differences I still have to get used to...w-which I will...someday (tm).

Things I love doing are writing, gaming, being dork with my cats or just wasting away my life on youtube. I've been role-playing for a long time now and absolutely love some good angst or romance going and can keep at it for moooonths (I'm always game for more, too). I'm pretty flexible with what kind of genres or hosts I'm into, so you've probably seen me lurking at one point or another.

Ehhh, that's about it I think. So! Lets be frans?

Here's my cat tax:

last edit on Sept 21, 2018 11:17:05 GMT by Kay
aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
Heya! So uhhh, if I have to compare, I could do so with the dental school I used to go to in Oman (I finished a year there before some weird ass expatriate rules had me leave). Dental school was hardwork, but here it's just tedious? Like not as much as hardwork as it eating up a lot of free time which I could be using productively.

To elaborate, we have 9-4 continuous classes everyday (with a 1 hour break which is sometimes taken by lecturers as well) with the exception of Saturday (which runs from 9-1). Oh, and you're not allowed to leave the campus until 1pm even if the lecturers cancel classes at the last minute. You just sit there idly because of this weird rule against phones and laptops. So uuuh, it has more of a proper 'Back to highschool' feel than an actual factual college. Most colleges in this state are like so unfortunately.