SAO/AC/Etc Full Dive Assassination IRL/VR

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar

I just watched SAO: Alicization and I am 100% right now reacting with, Hold Up that just happened... This is a Thing.. one second gotta get my Assassin Creed Booklet out and like the novel "The Vault of Dreamers" / "The Rule of Mirrors" book series. Okay. Guys, first off I really just want to have a serious Rp discussion interest check, I'm not looking to just jump and make this a roleplay. Especially with the list of rolepaly I need to join, and grow active on completed first. BUT all seriousness WE NEED TO SIT DOWN AND TALK.

1. VR, I think there should be a roleplay that explores ALL forms of VR. Also isn't VR focused, with lots of IRL interactions.

-------> Camera Spectrum; You know Pokemon Go, Digimon, you see things IRL with your phone. Maaybe oculus[early version] This version allows you to see the things around you as if they are really there, Usually great for building muscle. Warning most likely die in car wrecks.
-------> Light Spectrum; You plant a device that sends light/sound waves into your brain through the skull to give you the capability reach a small state allowing you to interact with the world. Upgrade: Brain implants, allows access Internet whenever versus headgear. This form allows your brain to learn muscle movements, though doesn't build muscle (must work out)

--------> Soul Spectrum; This is full on access to your body's Soul, DNA, just little fragment pieces between space of your body. This form teaches you to completely live lifetimes without actually living lifetimes.

2. Companies... See this World should be similar to our own, where Companies are becoming the New governments.
-------> How strong social media can influence lives. You know like political elections... Example Facebook, Twitter
-------> How companies are fighting literally over owning internet space and People's attention. Example: Facebook vs Google/youtube in India.

------->  Media encouraging certain behaviors that allow stronger control over you/society. Example: Templars and Religions of AC.

3. Our roleplay characters are Either.
-------> Huge corporate heads, that are manipulating the technology going out there.. How's its produced, The main goals to release hidden gods, controlling populace... etc etc. Depending on Character and what YOU wish to explore with that character.
-------> The Normalies using VR Tools for entertainment happily giving up money for experiences, that are recorded.

------> Super Killers, that are purposefully chosen due to Templar relations/bloodlines... purposefully visiting programming memories.. or being planted thoughts etc through Social Media brainwashing.

-----> Soul Transfers, That are people who are hospitalized due to brain traumas and slowly being fed this new life online to wake up IRL more "cured" That COULD be Huge Corporate Heads placing their own soul Data into others to Live "theoretically" forever.. Or merely making more of themselves.

-----> Dreamers, Those who are gifted with high creativity being drained of their creativity to make new VR worlds, however slowly giving up their creativity to make thousands happy... These guys being trashed right after. Note: They're usually drugged and a machine pulls pieces of hyperactive "Soul Seeds"

-----> Hackers, some know Exactly what's going on trying to tell public only to fail. Others trying to stop hackers.. Others absolutely clueless accidentally stumbling on glitched Battle Royale systems aimed to kidnap people.

-----> Brotherhood Reborn, past ancestral members of certain assassin families that have been reawaken to their Special unique abilities potential due to accidental ancestral soul discovery. These guys have unique "abilities" that allow them to become killer machines faster, buut usually betray whomever they work for. they as well explore more "Secret Gods past" section of storyline inbetween stopping corporate heads.

4. Sorry I'm Ginger. I have a weakness.
------> Yes there's all this VR, however deep down there's a main focus of IRL and manipulating IRL.
------> Technology, super advanced technology might be accessed to only certain characters. You'll need earn it in events or shop if events fail.

------> haha. MAGIC/GODS, yeah.. know Eden's Apple? Or like all the magic items in Assassin Creed, I want all these in the roleplay where certain corporate heads are digging Ancestral DNA files for information on these.. and if your character combines certain ones it highly influences either VR or IRL. Like.... Eden's Apple mind cotrols characters, gain certain RP clues unlock this... Start a cult.

------> I think if you unlock your character's Ancestral code should have the option to have superhuman abilities, like Ezio's Eagle sense. Or Kirito's unnatural dual sword wielding capabilities... Or Harem capabilities. Unique to your character's True history and background.. maybe make it related to their historical relatives chosen? [like Walt Disney bringing drawings to life]

------>  All characters made in this RP should list 2 Historical Ancestors, even legends. Example: Emperor Nero, Walt Disney

Summary: Give me Assassin Creed, SAO, Original Characters.... I want an Animanga Virtual Reality rp that FOCUSES on how VR effects Real Life of these characters. How if they die in the VR, they're suddenly afraid of like Guns.. or ACTUALLY DIE in IRL. I wanna see people make suggestion, give ideas, anything to please the mighty Muse gods of 4am in the morning typing instead of biomaking/orsleepiing/badGinger.

last edit on Oct 7, 2018 8:51:19 GMT by Ginger
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.