andalea bay looks for staff members!

pronounshe/him
3written posts
marzearned bits
offlinecurrently
marz
marz Avatar
here's a quick introduction to myself first:

my name is marz, i'm 25 and i live somewhere in europe. i've been role playing for nearly 13 years, not on english forums but on those in my mother tongue. i started joining english forum role play in around 2012. since english is not my mother tongue (and considering im dyslexic) i do make grammar mistakes here and there.

now about the project:

i have been working on previous projects in the past but they all failed due to the lack of time and interest. andalea bay was set on going online in summer, but i got carried away with different things, so the work on the forum was put on a halt. since panfandom boards are going extinct, i decided to open up my own: which is why comes andalea bay in question!

about the forum/plot/idea:

the name speaks for itself; you arrive at the beautiful andalea bay and get introduced to the cluster, the center of the city called vehemia. vehemia has certain districts that have a lot to offer, and you may find the other reference to a certain series as well! (i.e.: there is a chocobo farm, hammerhead and so much more!) since the forum is still under heavily construction (and it's kinda boring to build it up all by myself; considering that real life can be a bummer) i ask for nice people that are willing to help me!

jcink or proboards?

at the moment it's been set that the forum will be on jcink. i could look for a way to get the premium feature running and... who knows? maybe some people prefer jcink over pb since you can write R18 content on there if given the premium feature to the forum! but that should not be the only reason the premium feature for jcink should be there for!

however, we can also go to pb, though! it's an option we can decide as a team together!

who do i need?

• first of all somebody who has advanced knowledge of coding skins and either jcink or proboards! i love coding and i love learning it, however i never really understood the concept of coding board themes. i may help with certain concepts of how a theme could look like by working on a skeleton on photoshop and grab inspiration!
  • then we need like two or three general mods, who do the regular work: going through apps/activity checks, help people with questions, ya know... that kinda work.

what do i do?

considering i'm the head admin, i can provide ideas with the worldbuilding, storyline and write the entirety of the board like the forums and stuff! i don't want my team to only rely on themselves and do most of the work while i do nothing, so i decide to provide with the main work of the forum respectively! also: depending on which provider we choose, i will manage and pay for the premium feature!

what do i have to offer? 

the chance of opening a panfandom rp board and getting to know more people as well!

interested?

then pm me with your discord id and i will add you for more talk about andalea!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.