424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
Forum Host: Proboards
Board Link: Here!
Time Window: I'm not in any rush for it!
Color Scheme: Light/In-Betweenish
Colors: I'm not too picky about colors as I can change them (which I do based on Seasons/Events) I also enjoy lighter skins and I tend to match them to whatever banner image I choose. I have one that I wanted to use for December-Februaryish!

Fonts:
Main Font: I'm not all that picky with this either!
Accent Font: (I'm actually in love with PP's font lol) but others I enjoy are Poiret One and Amaranth.

Sidebar: No thank you!
Header: A hover with information in the banner :) preferably a welcome area, credits and links, as well as four staff placeholders and six award placeholders.
Images: The sizes for the placeholders are not too big of a deal, whether they be square, circle rectangular I'm open!

Additional Elements: Hover Mini-Profile with an icon image in the hover, as well as places to put age, sexual orientation, post count, house/career, alias, application, plotter, tracker and want ad. I will say this is my favorite part of skins LOL and I would kind of like a fancy hover?

The current skin I have has the c-box to the right of the banner, I like this and would prefer this to stay!

I'm not picky as to where the affiliates are located, just not on the sides as I would prefer no side bars.

Inspiration & Aesthetics: If I don't have enough information I can send visuals of pieces of other skins that I really enjoy to help out!

If I missed anything or if you are interested in helping a girl out please don't hesitate to send me a PM and ask any questions you have! I've been debating posting a request for awhile now and finally got the guts to do so! Thanks in advance, loveys!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.