hi i'm gul.

pronounshe/him
2written posts
GUL.earned bits
offlinecurrently
GUL.
GUL. Avatar
it sounds like death in here
So I had a lurking account on ww for borrowing those nice templates, and as it comes with the roleplaying life I'm a dabbler in basic bbcode and classes. I want to be better at it. Coding skins and templates and the whole shebang. Also I've had many irl business the past few years so I've been really distanced from rping and I miss it. Now I'm back.

Right, so... 

I'm 22 going on 23. I'm of the western hemispheric variety. I have a degree in Biomed with a minor in Psych, and would pursue Neuro if I ever explored that sciency road again. Genuinely interested in getting into graphic design however. Speak two languages and working on my third; then will go on to my fourth, and so on. Did travel a bit in childhood/early adolescence, definitely love the idea of travelling as an adult on my own. Right now I'm trying to save up enough to move back to a region I used to live in, then do all that travelling stuff. Lowkey want to cover my body in tattoos. 

My most recent names as an rper have been Guldesac and Oatflake; I'm pretty sure I'm using only Gul. for now. I've mostly rped Naruto, some Bleach, some fantasy. I still do rp Naruto and I want to rp more fantasy, and maybe branch out to other genres/brands. It doesn't always have to be shoujo/shounen.

I drink a lot of coffee.

I like a lot of different music, but the most common thread is a prominent bass.

I haven't had a pet in years... The most recent one was a dog (sorry cat lovers). A fat little chunk of a boston terrier who always demanded accepted belly rubs. Always -3- and didn't know how to use his sounds except for barking, so he kinda... idk, cutely grunted? His ears never did point up like an adult boston terrier's, except when he was alert. I genuinely think he was sort of stuck in infancy. A dog-species manchild. A dogpup, so to speak.

I'm not very game-savvy, save for some of the common hype from back in the day. The only games I've ever been loyal to, and remain to this day, are pokemon. Currently playing gen 7 and stacking up for competitive play (for once in my life). I could get into some pkmn rp if I found the time. I can binge watch any show/binge listen to any type of music or even burn out one song for a long period of time; I can also go a long time without any of it.

That's me. Hope to code and rp a lot with everyone.

tl;dr early 20's rping coding pkmn coffee no pets lots of music. I shift gears a lot
last edit on Oct 13, 2018 20:29:48 GMT by GUL.
pronounsShe/Her
424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
Welcome Gul!

I enjoyed reading this! I drink a lot of coffee and also have a womanchild dog. She is a Beagle.

I've finally gotten the hang of coding as well and it's become quite fun :P

<3 Lia