old crush?

[attr="class","asw2right"]
[attr="class","asw2name"]

FIRST

[break]LASTNAME

[attr="class","asw2lyrics"]

up to you

[attr="class","asw2right2"]

This wanted ad is also located on Bubble Tea which is, obviously, where my character is also located. What I'm mostly looking for in this is someone who is able and willing to play an original character for one I've created that goes by the name of Akira Watanabe. My OC is pretty much your typical, partially broody and slightly grumpy mechanic who grew up with the grandson of the mechanic who taught Akira everything he knows. Both [Name] and Akira were pretty much buddies from the on out and both of them made a business together fixing cars.[break][break]

[Name] was also interested in drifting, but that's something you can build upon if you like it enough. It isn't really necessary. Anyway, long story short, [Name] fell in love with this girl he was chatting with over the internet and ended up deciding to go and meet up with her, probably start a life with her, and left Akira in the dust to run the business by himself because he was head over heels for this girl. Turned out to be a horrible catfishing and he eventually comes back with his tail between his legs.[break][break]

I thought that maybe this wanted ad would be around the time both [Name] and Akira could rekindle? Or try to, because Akira is a type of person who kind of keeps a grudge for a while, so it'd be that funny 'I hate you', 'pls don't say that' type of deal. I envision [Name]'s personality being rather jovial? Kind of like a bubbly kid who smiles a lot and it drives Akira insane, but at the same time he considers it part of his charm. He's also pretty gullible, I guess? Which is where Akira comes in and sort of sets things straight. They're pretty much polar opposites, honestly.[break][break]

However, everything revolving around his history is up to you other than the fact that he has a strong connection with his grandfather. He could be visiting or just living with him, whichever one you like or something else completely. I don't mind either or. I'm completely open for the idea of them becoming something more than just friends, too? But that's also something that is completely up to you to decide. If you have any questions about this guy you can reach out to me through PM or simply hit me up on Discord.[break][break]

Thanks so much for reading my rambling. ; ;

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.asw2]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:500px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;color:#494949;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2left]padding:35px;border-radius:3px 0px 0px 0px;background-color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2img]padding:5px;background-color:#999999;height:100px;width:100px;border:solid 15px #ffffff;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2left2]border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:19px;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 3px;height:296px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2left2 div]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:5px;font:bold 10px Roboto;padding:10px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2right]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;padding:24px;border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px;height:495px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2right2]height:397px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#494949;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2right2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2right2::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2name]font:35px Roboto;line-height:30px;text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;color:#494949;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2name b]color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw2lyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:10px;white-space:nowrap;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:10px;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.