Chrome's bein funky?

pronounsThey/Them
32written posts
Pepsiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pepsi
Pepsi Avatar
I'm working on the site for aldiron, I usually work in firefox, because my computer generally likes that brower the best. But as I'm drawing to a close i wanna test it in other browsers, and I come across a very noticeable issue in Chrome, the whole banner doesn't show, the rest of the wrapper is there, because there's a universal side table in the skin i am using. Pictures under the cut, as well as links to relevant sections of code. It also works perfectly well in Microsoft edge, though it has not been tested in any other browsers.

\\ Wrapper HTML  \\  Browser Hacks \\ Header CSS \\ 
If anyone'd like to look at anything else I'll grab it for you, you can see there's some other inconsistencies, though this is the one I'm majorly worried about, any advice for fixing the others would be appreciated. ^^

The skin is Seasons of Love by Jawn on the old website, however it appears to have been taken down and discontinued, so if anyone has tips on where to credit if he's still doing coding anywhere?  
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.