44written posts
miraiearned bits
offlinecurrently
mirai
mirai Avatar
Site: AU No word count Magi
Release Date: November or December hopefully for Beta

Plot
General Plot is still being fleshed out but here's what I've so far got.

It's been a few years after a war between some of the major nations that originally started out as just the Kou Empire and the Reim Empire, many other nations got caught up in it due to their allegiance or being trading partners. The world has not seen the Magi since the end of the war even Reim's Scheherazade had disappeared. Suddenly two years ago dungeons started showing up once again in the world and when someone conquered one there was no Djinn present but they did acquire vast riches and magical items. Eventually it was noticed that these buildings were much smaller then the actual dungeons and were dubbed as lesser dungeons by many.

What do I need?
Someone to help flesh out the systems for the world and help as moderators in the future. Regardless of their future job they will be helping get the site up and running for beta.

How Many
Three Staff Members possibly more in the future.

Future Jobs
  • Claims Moderator
The Claims Moderator will be going over all the claims for the site and accepting them this includes things such as character apps, abilities, monsters, etc...
  • Dungeon Moderator
The Dungeon Moderator will be responsible for maintaining the dungeons on the site including the lesser ones. They also will help create the dungeons and Djinn for the site with the admin/event moderator.
  • Event Moderator
The event moderator will be helping to come up with events for both in character and out of character for the site. They will also be helping to come up with missions that will give you a boost to your nation or organization.

How to reach me?
Message me here or give me your discord name. I'll be easier to message on here then discord though.
Mirai#3216 My discord name.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.