Aloha, Alola!

1written post
rastaearned bits
offlinecurrently
rasta
rasta Avatar
Aloha, Alola!
a simple, alolan region pokemon roleplay!
Thanks for taking the time to check out my (seemingly never ending) hunt for staff! Currently I am the only admin on the site and I am searching for one to two other admins and a couple of mods. Currently there is no info written about the site as I am pretty open about what goes on, however I cannot stress enough that it is simple and there is no real plot to the site; plots are pretty character driven with some guidance from the staff. Below you will find the complete list of what will be required for the staff. The Admins are going to have full ability to do whatever instead of co-admining, however obviously before major changes are made, full approval must be given by all admins; this is your site too! Mods will also be filling in as needed for some of the simpler things, however more may be required of them than what is on the list below!

[/b]
    [li]Look over applications and accept/decline as necessary[/li][li]Code skins and themes - not necessary, but definitely hopeful I can get a coder on staff[/li][li]Mod totem and captain challenges, wilds only as needed[/li][li]Accept affiliate requests and help out with advertising[/li][li]Answer questions from guests and members[/li][li]Typical staff duties - keeping up with the maintenance board, pokemart, etc.[/li][li]Pretty much anything else as needed.[/li][/ul]
      [/b]
      [li]Wild threads[/li][li]Answering questions from guests and members[/li][li]Helping out with advertising[/li][li]Anything else as needed[/li][/ul]
        [/b]
        [li]Aloha, Alola! (just Alola for short) will offer monthly promotions, or promo's for short, featuring a pokemon, item, PD, etc or a mixture of things to be collected by the characters![/li][li]Members can choose between a Pokemon Trainer embarking on their Island challenge, a member of Team Skull set on stealing pokemon and causing havoc, or a Scientist with the Aether Foundation! At this time, Breeders, Rangers, etc haven't been considered, however I am open to figuring out something for them! Civilians may also be added, however I doubt there will be any interest in them.[/li][li]A discord server will be used as well as an onsite cbox.[/li][li]The site will be on proboards and a link is already available, however it will be provided only to those interested in becoming staff as it is not ready yet.[/li][/ul]
        Contact
        I prefer any interest in an admin or mod position be directed to me on Discord as I will not check this that often. Staff will be required to have a discord account, so if you do not have one then please create one and DM me on there - rastakid#9635[/font][/blockquote][/blockquote][/div]
        last edit on Oct 23, 2018 16:04:57 GMT by rasta
        3,084written posts
        Kitten4uearned bits
        offlinecurrently
        Kitten4u
        Part of the Furniture
        Kitten4u Avatar
        [nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
        [attr="class","infoBG2"]
        [attr="class","infoBack"]
        [attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
        [attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.