FE RP - what do you want to see?

83written posts
tieflingearned bits
offlinecurrently
tiefling
tiefling Avatar
I think the title says it all. There's always interest in a FE site so let's throw out ideas - they don't all have to fit on one site, this could be a reference for any future wanna be Fire Emblem site makers hey? Write as little or as much as you want.

General Questions?
- host, chat boxes, discord thoughts
- what settings (specific game, continent, original, AU?) do you like?
- stats? levels? classes?
- canons, canon roles, OCs
- events
- flow of time

I dont really want to deal with building an entire site but i'd be down to clown cool with trying out a discord based set up from whatever seems to be the most popular ideas. Much easier and less hassle then setting up an entire site.

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,245written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
honestly i'd want to see a jcink site but. tbeh i always prefer jcink over any other host so that's a given.

as someone who's run an old fe site, i'd say probably fates or awakening are your better bets. i prefer awakening since it's what i've played, but that's just me.

no stats or levels please. i just don't like pushing numbers where i don't have to. classes are okay though.

canon roles > canons.

i'd say events are fine but like. i guess i'd want to more or less make it so if you want to ignore them entirely, you can. if only because there's a lot of sites where i see these complex plots and i'm just someone who prefers character-driven sites so i'm over here just. "let me be in my corner of the sandbox high-key ignoring the world events around me."
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.