Seeking Shinobi

540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
I am currently playing a jonin named Aokigahara on an AU Naruto site called Together We Fall, and I am seeking some players who would like to play genin under his tutelage. The Hidden Leaf Village on the site is far from its usual vanilla; after losing a war they were subjugated by Kumo and have only recently retaken the village. The Land of Fire at large is still under enemy control, so there is a lot of work to do.

In his earlier days Aokigahara was a popular teacher at Konohagakure's academy. After the war he was medically retired, but has returned to service after Kumogakure was removed from power within the village. No one knows where Aokigahara was before he returned, but there are plenty of unkind rumors. One of the more peculiar things about him is the wood that covers parts of his arms, body, and face. As a leader he seems to be a bit distant, but willing to go the extra mile for students who desire to progress.

With his arsenal of wood release techniques Ao is able to manipulate a large swath of terrain to stall large movements of enemy forces. He also utilizes the hidden mist jutsu to deny them sight. Thus, teammates that can see though hidden mist jutsu such as Hyuga or those that can cast auditory genjutsu would be a major boon to the team composition. Overall the way you choose to build the character is not as important to me as the personality you bring in. Aokigahara is a sardonic fellow who is a bit lax, so a high strung hothead or an overachiever could be a really great contrast. He is also a bit creepy, so someone easily unnerved would also be very amusing.

My best contact is edgy#7974 on discord.

last edit on Nov 2, 2018 18:11:29 GMT by Sharp
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.