LF > Naruto

7written posts
Sairaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Saira
Saira Avatar
All right. So Iโ€™m in need of somewhere to play a couple of old Naruto characters of mine. Depending on how this goes, I may bring a couple of friends with me, but Iโ€™m very selective and have requirements. So, without further ado, here we go!

FOR NARUTO SITES:
 - No Boruto-era sites. I donโ€™t keep up with it and donโ€™t care to.
- May consider Shipouden era or early Era. 
- PREFERABLY AU and non-canon. This is my primary preference for a site. 
- Option to have some special abilities (rasengan, etc) that can be โ€œmadeโ€ by characters or learned by them is a bonus, but not necessary. 
- No stats. Iโ€™m not here to number-crunch. 
- Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria must be an available FC. If someone has it for a request, I may consider that. Other FCs I can change for, but this is a requirement. 
- No sites that make you start at Genin. I plan to start with a Jounin, and may make additional characters later. 
- No word counts above 200 words. Preferably no word count.
- Jcink, Premium preferred. No Proboards and definitely no Forumotion.  
- Sell me your ad. Tell me why Iโ€™d like it. Tell me what you have to offer me. Tell me why you want me! I donโ€™t bite, I promise. Iโ€™m just really selective with Naruto as I have been burned in the past by much of the Naruto RP community. 
- No Chatango for chat. Iโ€™ll accept Discord and Cbox, but not Chatango. 
- No pan fan or crossovers. Not interested. 
- None of this โ€œdeath-enabledโ€ crap. Iโ€™m not looking for a place chock-full of powerplayers who only want to murderhobo your character in combat. If I can 100% wholeheartedly opt out of it for everything, including missions and main plots, Iโ€™ll consider it. 

I may open this request to other genres/fandoms in a bit. Iโ€™m just currently working from my phone. Check back in an hour or two <3
last edit on Nov 7, 2018 23:42:58 GMT by Saira
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.