staff for original bloodborne rp

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
I decided to bite the bullet and fully commit to making a Bloodborne rp because I don't think anyone else will do it anytime soon and I want something to help my soothe my itching as I wait for any signs of a sequel that may never come. But I can't do it alone. Right now, I am looking for 1 or 2 admins to help me build the site and then run it. It'll include help writing out threads for members to read, creating boards, and etc. If you are interested, post here or send me a PM and I'll give you my discord where we can talk more about the site before actually building it. 

If you are interested in helping but can't commit to being actual staff, feel free to shoot me a PM as well! 

About the RP:
- Will be an original Bloodborne-based plot and lore. This way, it'll allow us more freedom with the site plot/events so we don't have to worry about an explanation on how it fits into the original game setting. It'll also help draw in those who might be reluctant to join because their lack of knowledge regarding the original game's lore. 

- Setting is victorian gothic themed. So aesthetically still the same as the game, but won't take place in Yharnam for the above reason.

- No stats. This is mostly just my own preference. I am not a huge fan of stat-based rps to begin with and I feel like it'll deter more people than attract those willing to put up with it.

- Will be hosted on Proboards. 

- No word count requirement. 

- Animanga FCs. CGI, video game and western characters will be allowed as long as the art used is 2D. Though no FCs from Bloodborne will be allowed for plot reasons.

What I am looking for in an admin:
- Previous staff experience. You don't have to be an admin before but you need to have experience in some sort of staff position, whether it be accepting bios or just an advertising mod. Just be aware of the responsibilities that'll come with the position.

- Follows the rules. If we decide on a rule, I expect us as staff to follow them as well, no exceptions. It's fair for the members and I don't want to work with anyone who bends things for themselves and their friends.

- Bloodborne knowledge is ideal. It'll be easier to work with those already familiar with any games from the Soulsborne series but knowledge of Bloodborne in particular is preferred. However, Soulsborne knowledge is not an absolute requirement. I'm more than open and willing to work with you if you have never touched a Soulsborne game. 

- Coding/Skinning knowledge is ideal but not required. If I could get someone who knows how to code or even skin, great! But again, not absolutely necessary for an admin. I know just enough for us to get by but nothing will look super fancy on my end. Just not harsh on the eyes at least. 
last edit on Nov 8, 2018 22:47:13 GMT by cyanide darktearz 💀
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.