Do...People still have an interest in mlp?

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
IDK if this is a thing that anyone even wants anymore, but IDK, my little pony is a cute little world full of cute characters, and while I've seen some RPs pop up in the past, they've always been kind of...IDK...I just want something slice-of-life and feel good? Maybe some big plots now and then but mostly just ponies doing cute pony shit!

So I have ideas?

School Setting: I haven't actually watched Season 8 yet, but I kind of like the premise of a school setting where all sorts can interact? Like a big university campus setting connecting to a big city, some small towns dotted in. Most species would be playable since I feel like a big majority of species have been seen in the show by now? IDK I know it ain't just ponies anymore LMAO.

All over: This is basically just an open map RP taking place in all the many places of Equestria, no specific location, much more sandbox-y I guess? 

IDK I feel dumb posting this, but can't hurt right?
pronounsshe/her
129written posts
Y A M S ! ! !earned bits
offlinecurrently
Y A M S ! ! !
Y A M S ! ! ! Avatar
hnnnngh
I love MLP! It's super cute! Normally 'feral' rp sites, aka warrior cats, dogs, horses, ect, don't interest me, but MLP is special in that it's bright and colorful and has cute songs! I'm not caught up with it, I used to watch it with my little brother so when he stopped I pretty much did too, but I really liked how soft and nice it was curse the perverts for ruining it's reputation.

I don't know what I wanted to accomplish with this djfgakdsjh just encouragement I guess! And if you decide to make it/have progress updates, feel free to tag me in them!
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Man, I haven't watched the new show in forever, but I remember really enjoying it. When I was a kid I used to watch the oooold mlp movies (the one with the evil sorcerer who would mindbreak ponies and especially the ones with the witches who tried to cover the land with smooze lmao) that came out when my parents were young.

I think a good advantage of this as an rp is having the pony generator/creator game that would allow people to make their OCs however they wanted. :o in fact i'm going to go play with it right now lol

I bet an rp of it could be pretty fun. 

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Hey thanks for the responses! ^^
Nice to know there's still a potential interest in this kind of thing! I used to be on a mlp RP back when the show hadn't been out all that long and it really was a good experience! Especially now as SO MANY new species have been introduced in canon, there's a lot more to play with than JUST ponies :D
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.