write a reply

social link GO!!!

pronounsshe/her
17written posts
pollyearned bits
offlinecurrently
polly
polly Avatar
i think i've named every single "introduction" thread that i've ever done the same way đź‘€ how unoriginal...

my name is polly! it has always been polly. so chances are if you remember someone named polly, that would be me. i used to mainly run sites rather than join others and i did have a group that i usually stuck around with and rarely went outside of it which is a pattern i'm hoping to break. i want to meet new people. FRESH BLOOD.

it's been a really long time since i've last done this... maybe two years? i took a break from the rp community for a while but never stopped writing. currently i have all this muse and nowhere to put it so hopefully that'll change! i might post an interest check at some point for a site bc running sites is what i usually do but WHO KNOWS.

a lil assortment of things about me... i'm 23, live in california, and work in video games but i'm starting school in january to pivot into screenwriting for tv (woohoo midlife crisis career change in my early twenties!!)