write a reply

Ready for a street fight-

pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.

Did I ever actually do one of these? Probably not but I'm half asleep need something to do and missed having a place to throw random bits of my 2 cents around at because i refuse to post on facebook so here we are again.

Endless/Something Endless if you will, I don't mind being called End of Endbby if you please either. I'm a lovely mixture of bold and straightforward personality traits and a little bit of reserved aloofness. Though I have been told I'm the equivalent of a marshmallow with a hard dark chocolate coating so take that as you may. I like to chat but I'm your typical introvert- small talk doesn't go far. Wanna ramble about random thing number 37 that you really really love though and I am all ears.

I'm mostly here to keep up with the community, occasionally seek out sites (i get picky though which makes things hard) and maybe release templates on occasion but sadly not very often nowadays. Honestly I'm way more interested in the writing part than the coding part nowadays and don't really do it like I used to. (Though I really should). I work retail though and that limits my free time most weeks to uh.... not a lot.

Me and my partner in crime spend a lot of time on warframe too so warframe players should give me a holler I used to play supp in league but lost all my buddies that played it so I uninstalled... tbh not sure i would go back it always seems to be a shitfest

.... Honestly I have no idea where I was taking this because I was supposed to be going to bed instead of doing this :'D

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
yo yo yo yo if you come back to league we have an active rp community that plays league together. we play in-houses all the time.

on the occasion u go site splunking give us a hollar. even if u just lurk and talk shit in our discord, that's cool too. just remember wHO BROUGHT U IN.

ur loyalty must be absolute thx
pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar

oh spy-roll, you never change do you?

I'll let you know if I get an itch that needs scratched though though Idk how long that'll be left to my own devices really glad to know there's a group paying it together though it used to be one of my favorite things to do with rp groups ;w;

I am the same endless indeed, living up to my name i suppose. whether that's good or bad

Honestly I think a lot of it for me is I've been around the block so long a lot of the really popular stuff is old custy and dry to me and I have a hard time integrating into communities because I'm not always a chatter box yeah? Some days I just wanna sit and rp with you yo. I love designing and making templates though, I just don't have the same time to wrestle with code like i used to and their a hindrance on mobile where i do most my lurking.

I'm an rpger at heart really, first one was Chrono Cross, old school fav is probably legend of Dragoon simply because it was so genuinely unique and frankly still is, not a lot of rpgs try that kind of a battle mechanic. PS2 era FFXII is easily an all time fav but from what I've heard some of the changes with the remake really screwed up what made it so awesome to me... ffX has my favorite leveling system though. That sphere grid concept is bomb. Also darksiders, haven't heard great stuff about 3 right now but I'm still a bit hyped for it and hoping to catch a deal on it this month maybe if I'm lucky probs won't though I tend to gravitate towards Platformers too even though they do nothing but make me angry xD Ori and the blind forest is phenomenal and i still need to progress in they bleed pixels. Despite all this though, super giants has claim to my soul for the rest of eternity and even if a game of theirs isn't my type as long as they keep making stuff like they are right now I don't care I will support them to my grave. if you can't tell I've been gaming too long

Kiznaiver is my all time favorite anime, with Eden of the East at second, though TTGL is high on the list and if I sat and looked around I'd find a few others I could tell you was worth my time. I've never been that into anime though lol. I've mostly watched stuff because of friends that like it. Same with manga, it's been too long since i really read any to say xD

What about you?

pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar

Thank you , I think it's good to be back.

Yeah at this point I keep a basic rendition of a post template (Text-align justify, letterspacing 1px i wish people did that more often etc) for quick posting so I don't have to worry but it doesn't look like a mess xD Sorry, didn't mean coding on my phone xD I mean I could do it but I like myself enough to not do that. I post from my phone a lot though just because I have easier access to things that way than by my desktop & craptop. As for mock ups though that's a little tricky as I do most by hand with quick sketching and color coded notes because I'd rather just do a rough outline and move it directly to the skin over wasting time sorting stuff out in a mock up that will probably have to be adjusted for the actual skin. So sually even templates start out as a bunch of messy squares in a notebook somewhere on my desk xD

Aww, that's too bad. Chrono Cross is one I would love to see square remake because trying to play it now- it's age shows hard and feel like a remade version could be awesome and it's battle mechanic was cool for a turn based-ish rpg. Legend of dragoon is available on psp- at least it was Idk if you can still get it sadly.

The main one my brother told me after he played the new one was the change in the Battle system to having jobs. The PS2 era release did not have jobs. Between the Gambit system and the fact you could fully max out the license board at your leisure meant every character could be and use whatever the heck you wanted whenever you wanted. I haven't played it though and I try not to look too into stuff I'm interested in so I can' experience it nice and fresh for myself but that alone made me really sad to hear because the degree of freedom in the PS2 was so fricking nice when most games where still binding characters into specific roles by default.

honestly when it comes to XII.... It's probably my all time favorite RPG really. I could gush about the entire thing. The battling was so smooth the gambit system was everything you could ask for by end game I adored all the characters or felt like they were well written in a way that Square has let me down since in my opinion and the entire story is just... It's well written. So well written and I love every bit of that game. Like my dream Christmas gift is a functioning PS@ and original release ffXII with a plethora of Memory cards seeing as I once had 8 different saved games across several cards because every singly one had a different weapon and gambit set up. I was early/mid teen when it came out and I played it enough I'm probably the one that killed our PS2

Sadly with FFX I had a hard time with the story and characters OTL A lot of them just felt flat to me and felt like they never really went anywhere. Mechanically though it was one of my favorite games even though I never finished it. (Bad exp, fam fried didn't pay attention while saving his game and saved over mine. I was so over leveled I one shot things in the calm lands and my child heart was never able to go back without it hitting me hard to lose so much). I think I would pick the LP and gambit system on XII over X but I like it conceptually a lot more because it's just... kind of dynamic really? And from what I've been told the rerelease helps a lot with the downfalls of the original sphere grid by allowing for better placement and easier breaking out of the default route which was ny impossible before in game in the first release because Keyspheres had like a 2% drop rate I think. From like one enemy or something depending on which one you were after. It was pretty ridiculous.

Darksiders is a little old, play on the 4 horsemen lore and personally I play it more for the story than the gameplay. They're pretty good "I wanna beat stuff up and feel satisfied with a side of story" games. Ori is gorgeous, that's really the only reason I bought it. It's so pretty ;w;

Yeah i can agree with you there on kiznaiver and I felt like the wrap up on the romance was a little forced but the concept behind it was so great and I enjoyed the heck out of it. Still wanna do an rp based on it once of these days because I think it'd be hella fun. EoftE is kind of a mess to get the whole story sadly, they did one season in Episodes then the rest in movies for some reason? But personally I think the idea behind it is again, super awesome and engaging conceptually and it's well worth the watch as you go along. Don't blame you on TTGL though, I mostly finished it because I marathoned it in about 2 days.

So much FF <3 I grew up on the series and have a majoy soft spot for it. Played variants onf 1-2-3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10. 10-2, 12, And all of 13. I got a few of the spin offs here and there but wasn't able to hold onto most of them long enough to finish them really. Only got to play a little of one of the .hack// Games but I read a bit of the manga, loved the series in general though.

The mushishi manga is really good, that's an old favorite. I havent' watched the anime out of fear that it's changed too much from the manga. I like the plot and basis for Tokyo ghul but the story lost me super hard by the end of the first season. Just felt.... mundane to me I guess? I dunno I didn't bother finishing it really xD Been meaning to watch darker thank black though and psycho pass was fun if nothing else too.

Another couple o recent favorites was getting into both Voltron and RWBY, but I lost my netflix so i lost Voltron on Season 2 and RWBY is something I used to watch withpeople I'm no longer in touch with so I haven't gotten caught up again.

last edit on Dec 4, 2018 8:21:28 GMT by endless