ODD FUTURE NEEDS YOU

53written posts
Silky!earned bits
offlinecurrently
Silky!
Silky! Avatar
Hey guys, it's ya boi Silky from ODD FUTURE! and we need a tad bit of help.

The sites been going strong since like August and with 50+ active members daily, things are pretty good at the moment. We do however wish to expand the site a bit more and to do this we'd like a dedicated advertiser. If there's anyone out there who'd be down to offer just a bit of their time to help us do some advertising it'd be much appreciated!!!

Additionally, we could use a spare hand on site if one's available. I tend to fall into busy habits and most of the staff is in college, so having an extra moderator around to touch up applications and notifications would be handy as well.

All in all though, we're definitely looking for whatever we can take and if you're down either shoot me a message here or my discord @ SILKY ‘BIGBALLERPAPI’ SILK#3792. It's a great site, great community, and things are getting better everyday. Thank you!
last edit on Jan 9, 2019 2:08:43 GMT by Silky!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.