Post-Apocalyptic? Mutants? Pokemon?

17written posts
dyfaluearned bits
offlinecurrently
dyfalu
dyfalu Avatar
Hello there, everyone!

My name is Dyfalu and I am on the hunt for a site for two characters. One is played by myself and the other by a friend.  While I do not mind making small modifications, I would prefer they stay mostly intact. Though, obviously, their Pokemon could not come with them to a mutant or pure-apocalyptic site.

Basic Requirements:

• Sites must be 18+
  • No word count requirements over 250 words
  • A friendly and accepting community
  • No stringent activity requirements
  • Sites must let me have the powers OR the Pokemon
  • No need to offer Chaos Theory (I am a very happy member already)

Character Summaries:

• Character One: She is a young woman with PTSD and a very vivid imagination. She is covered in burn scars. The character below burned her and she has been dealing with the repercussions of this ever since. If she's on a mutant site, she's psychometric. For any Pokemon site, she must be allowed to start with a Helioptile and a Mantine.
  • Character Two: He is an up and coming crime lord with a charming exterior and icy heart. Beneath his ultra-confident exterior is a lifetime of inadequacies. He's pyrokinetic on all mutant sites. For Pokemon, he should be able to start with a Houndoom and a Dragonair.

If you think you have a site that works, please post it below! 

pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
If you're willing to change these characters' race from mutant to human (that uses magic) or foreigner (an original race found in our codex that has it's own ingrained non-magic powers, I think both of these characters could fit on MEGA//Sehnsucht! You could theoretically make your own race that's more mutant-y if you wanted.

Aside from that, I think we hit all your reqs aside from pokemon (18+, no word count, friendly community, 1 post per month per character activity requirement, powers). As far as powers go, you're allowed to have whatever you'd like. We're not strict with that stuff.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'll be happy to help/exchange discord tags if you'd prefer a faster exchange.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.