write a reply

Post a Random Thought

257written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Random thought of the day:

Being nice to others may not always earn you their friendship, but being mean to them will most certainly earn you their enmity.

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
the chalk prince
aliasyuan
pronounsthey / them
978written posts
yuanearned bits
offlinecurrently
yuan
Part of the Furniture
yuan Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
i am a fan of icon dimensions that are larger than 100x100, as both a user and a designer. it's a lot easier to maintain details within the images your using, whereas with small images the pixels get crunchy and you cant just? zoom in to see a picture better because of that. even if you save it as a really clear image, you're going to lose a lot of detail the photo originally had.

idk sometimes modern fads like higher dimension icons arent such a bad thing. especially if you are going to say "dont use small font sizes bc i cant see" within the same breath.
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Can't wait until I don't have things to exhaust me all the time. >.< My social life has been spotty on account of it, my anxiety and bad internet. In short, I need freedom, please, I wanna actually do things with online friends instead of "Ah... can't cause of x..." or "Fantastic! The internet is so bad I cannot co-op shit. :)))".
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
570written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Riffing off on the 100x100 icon discourse, 200x200 minimum for me as well because a lot of Apple devices these days have retina screens and that will scale 100x100 down to a 50x50 quality, which makes it look... blegh.

hover + icon by 旳---
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW