phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
me, watching cuphead: wow this doesn't look so bad i bet i'd love it

me, playing cuphead: i hate myself and the world and everything in it but most of all i hate this game

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
Kitten4u Avatar
I'm super late, but if you're not sure where to start then starting with setup, basic tips, or just things that you wish you knew when you were getting started seem like good places to start! I'd personally love to see some basic admin guides, whether it be admining in general or host specific stuff. \o/
i'm..... probably going to slowly start working on breaking down every single part of the admin panel. what each category does, what each option does, and how useful it is. if only because i generally see the biggest complaint of people switching being that the admin panel is confusing and intimidating so i'm hoping that by breaking it down section by section, i'll make it a ton easier to understand.

and then finish the whole thing off by teaching people how to avoid dealing with it entirely whenever possible since there are shortcuts, people just don't always know how to get to them.

This sounds pretty great. I've heard people talk about why they don't start sites and I think documentation on how to set up and how to handle some of the admin difficulties that come up will help a lot. Looking forward to seeing this. :> I'd like to be able to cover the Proboards end of things, but I've just had too much stuff to do lately.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
endless Avatar
I feel like this week has way too much bs in it

At least i got some time to myself this morning tho.

Gues what?
Guess who spoke too soon?
Someone cut the bus off and the driver had to floor the brakes to not plow through them.

Guess who was standing and went flying like 4, 5 ft when it happened?

My wrists are sore.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
Kuroya Avatar
me, watching cuphead: wow this doesn't look so bad i bet i'd love it

me, playing cuphead: i hate myself and the world and everything in it but most of all i hate this game

update: i tried to give it another chance after i raged out of the first run and gun. i thought i was enjoying ribby and croaks. then i got to the slot machine. now i hate it again.

if my brain can stop "oh this is like mario, if you stomp on them they die" and "this is like guitar hero, you want to actually hit the incoming things" that would be great.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW