phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
so sad that i accidentally turned on the wrong burner and didn't realize until i'd burnt my entire dinner to the pot + had to throw it all out because of how nasty it was now

aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
243written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
after today's chapter of my hero academia
spite reading the manga in a week two weeks ago because i've always been interested in dabi has to be the funniest prank i've ever played on myself. mostly given that i only did it because i thought the manga was ending and he was dead fr fr so i wouldn't have to be invested

Solar Waltz, an 18+ panfandom set in NYC
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
566written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Never once in my life would I have considered purchasing a snuggie (or "oodie" as they're called here) but the Australian winter coupled with most homes here not being well-insulated has made me break all vows of high fashion.

They're arriving tomorrow and I can't wait.

Also considering forking out money for a snuggie like the above for when my cat gets here.

hover + icon by æ—ŗ---
aliashannyfish
pronounsshe/they
231written posts
hannyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hanny
hanny Avatar
「我į­‰ãŽå¤Šä¸‹ã ã€€įĨžãĒおčĻã‚‰ãĒい。」
nothing has ever cemented the fact that i do not want to leave ym tuesday cover school when first semester ends than the 3nen class i usually teach in 5th period (im alternating classes over june and july) come running to me during hometime when they saw me like WHERE WERE YOU WE MISSED YOU WILL YOU COME NEXT WEEK crying in the club
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW