write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
Staying up into the ungodly hours of the morning because u wanna finish a chapter. Except after you finish the chapter you wanna finish the book. Except after you finish the book you want to finish the series. And when you finally finish the series you wanna start another.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
nova winchester. Avatar
I really wanna have Aether on jcink; gods help me in this skinning process

If it helps? My advice is to actually code the skin on codepen or jsfiddle. Something outside the software entirely. Since then you have the live updates and it's a little less overwhelming and then you can copy paste it in and just replace variables where you need it.

I'd have been willing to help with debug anyway but if this is the ffxiv site then doubly so tbeh since I'd be screaming with delight for it to be on jcink
last edit on Sept 30, 2018 12:55:26 GMT by Kuroya

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
nova winchester. Avatar
I really wanna have Aether on jcink; gods help me in this skinning process
If it helps? My advice is to actually code the skin on codepen or jsfiddle. Something outside the software entirely. Since then you have the live updates and it's a little less overwhelming and then you can copy paste it in and just replace variables where you need it.

I'd have been willing to help with debug anyway but if this is the ffxiv site then doubly so tbeh since I'd be screaming with delight for it to be on jcink

I haven't used code pen yet, but I've been wanting too since Alcove showed me it. However I am very curious about how you translate it over into a skin. It would help if I knew more of the variables. Haha, and yes its for this ffxiv idea we talked about
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
nova winchester. Avatar
I haven't used code pen yet, but I've been wanting too since Alcove showed me it. However I am very curious about how you translate it over into a skin. It would help if I knew more of the variables. Haha, and yes its for this ffxiv idea we talked about

I'm mobile so I can't get links now which is the worst but.

Jcink had a wikia that actually has 99.9 percent of all their variables right there in the global variables and html templates pages. Literally I code in codepen and flat out just. Do everything there with placeholders and then come back.

If you wanna pm me, I can definitely show you a couple examples of the codepens for skins I have up now (and if you don't find those pages I can go hunt them up in a few hours assuming no one finds those for you in the meantime).

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
663written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

me: doesn't sleep until 4am (3 on a good day) cos my brain plays too many games w me
also me: has majority morning shifts this upcoming week despite usually being mid-shifty

prayin 4 strength

Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
It took awhile and there was some setback with my losing wifi for a week. But finally managed to get the site ready to go on jcink. I'm really excited.
last edit on Sept 30, 2018 21:11:26 GMT by Mouse
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW