pronounsshe/her
570written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
I don't know why someone thought it was appropriate to provoke me into an argument this morning. This Monday morning. Now I'm coming into work all riled up and anxious and I hate it.

Also I was so angry I left my phone behind at home because I needed to disconnect that badly from this person still begging me to continue the conversation so it could feed into the argument even further.

hover + icon by 旳---
159written posts
dsboywonder25earned bits
offlinecurrently
dsboywonder25
dsboywonder25 Avatar
ninelie Avatar
I don't know why someone thought it was appropriate to provoke me into an argument this morning. This Monday morning. Now I'm coming into work all riled up and anxious and I hate it.

Also I was so angry I left my phone behind at home because I needed to disconnect that badly from this person still begging me to continue the conversation so it could feed into the argument even further.
I'm sorry to hear that!

A Final Fantasy XIV Roleplay
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
My creative process is whipping up something complicated within an hour, proudly staring at it for ten minutes (on and off or otherwise), then suddenly realizing I never want to look at it again because of how suddenly hideous looking it seems.

It doesn't matter how good something looks or how happy it made me on creation. By the end of the day, my brain will find fault with it. I'll never actually be happy with anything I make. >:T
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
do i post food pics to my rp community cause i like to humble brag, show them local cuisine, or because it's a stereotype of my culture?

: stfu u man
: i eat ham cheese sandwhiches uwu
: nice pics here's what we eat *picture of roast scorpion mid-sting a tiger that's half eaten by an elephant*
: i only eats veggies because killing things r bad xD OBTW WHO PLAYS XXX UR FUCKING DEAD I'M HUNTING U DOWN IC
@pinksugar : yo yo yo yo yo yo :coffeeemolji:
: those look good . also i posted for you!~ (◕ ˬ ◕✿)

what HAVE I DONE.
last edit on Nov 19, 2018 20:13:07 GMT by SPIRELE
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW