write a reply

Post a Random Thought

87written posts
Tabrisearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tabris
Tabris Avatar
If I had not been corrupted, I'll take you along with me at that moment and hold you gently.
spring Avatar
Tabris Avatar
Caught up with the manga, now I have too much Noragami feels and in need of a fix

what kind of fix ? 👀👀👀

Like new chapters for I have spazzed enough about the latest
I mean, at least fanart relevant to latest chapters =)) YatoHiyori and KazumaViina LMAO
last edit on Dec 10, 2018 9:49:54 GMT by Tabris

⬩⬩⬩⬩⬩
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
me: *reposts my multimuse promo on tumblr to get in the tags and find partners*

tumblr: *IMMEDIATELY FLAGS THE POST*

me: .... i mean, i appreciate you calling me on my shenanigans, tumblr, but why you gotta play me like this?

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
i just realized that so many high quality posts have been coming up that i'm in love with them all. i like so many of them i can't like them all and have stopped entirely....

I'M SORRY FRIENDS. JUST KNOW I STILL WANT U TO FEEL THAT VALIDATION BEHIND YOUR EFFORTS.

MOOD AF whenever i see a new post in the #tag-channel

last edit on Dec 10, 2018 15:57:08 GMT by SPIRELE
pronounsshe/her
117written posts
Crownauticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Crownautic
Crownautic Avatar
swinging swinging in this world dyed in so many colours ~ ♪
me: hey, brain will i finish this idea through the end?
brain: ye, totally, just gotta do this one thing --- anndd you fucked it up good job genius
me: hell ye, proud of myself
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros i need smash bros
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW