phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
me, before getting boreas: idk i think i'll just use the coeurl forever, it's nice and small and lets me know when i can't fly

me, after getting boreas: i'm never walking or using any other mount ever again

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,566written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

hello, i'm ulla. i've been 22 for about 15 minutes and let me tell ya... don't have my life put together well enough for someone hurdling through my mid-twenties :'D
375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
ulla Avatar

hello, i'm ulla. i've been 22 for about 15 minutes and let me tell ya... don't have my life put together well enough for someone hurdling through my mid-twenties :'D

IT FEELS LIKE A PERFECT NIGHT

eh i'm in my late twenties and my life is a mess
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
wow I can't believe Coldsteel is coming to FEH

Okay but are we not going to address the fact that one of the best girls dies 8'( We can also count Fjorm cause where tf is she in Chapter 1 & 2, hello?/ ??/? It's like she disappeared off the face of the earth in favor of Eir.

Edit: fking post-sniped, but I'm ready 2 summon both him and the inverted colored Nemuri Kayama ok ty
last edit on Dec 11, 2018 14:25:25 GMT by Deleted
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
FEH Book 2 & 3

dandy Avatar
wow I can't believe Coldsteel is coming to FEH
Okay but are we not going to address the fact that one of the best girls dies 8'( We can also count Fjorm cause where tf is she in Chapter 1 & 2, hello?/ ??/? It's like she disappeared off the face of the earth in favor of Eir.

Edit: fking post-sniped, but I'm ready 2 summon both him and the inverted colored Nemuri Kayama ok ty

More FEH Book 3 Trailer Spoilers
RIP FJORM @ the end of Book2. I still want Bruno to make an appearance.. The Book 2 characters are summonable at the end regardless of whether it makes sense but where is Bruno?? C'mon IS.

Not looking to the actual chapter where we see Shareena die and my boi suffer. It's not gonna be fun...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW