write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ani Avatar
Sometimes I think sites should have the plug-in for a dislike button. Seriously.

You know, I've thought the same plenty of times (like on youtube) but at the same time I think it has too much room to get "toxic," or rather make the negatives more prominent (because, at the end of the day, we tend to think about the negatives more than the positives xD At least, I do). Not sure, though. I've never seen 'em in community forums.

Edit: I do know a site that has "reactions" to posts, and you can select a different emoji to react to a post. So, there's like "like!" "educated!" and "salty." Most people use positive ones, though. I do like that system nevertheless (but I try not to give any negative ones, like salty. Sometimes I just use a neutral one like "I read this.").
last edit on Aug 11, 2018 18:41:27 GMT by Deleted
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Everything seems to go wrong at the same time, but you can only buckle down and push through.

that's what I'm telling myself anyway

am I cursed???

should I burn sage or rub crystals or something????
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
807written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
ophiuchus Avatar
profit of doom Avatar
can people in dbd stop tunneling me i just want to fix margarita machines
s a m e ; I've got like 10 left and literally every killer is

GOD ME 

i've literally had killers stand in front of margarita machines. just. camping a goddamn slushie maker out of spite
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
profit of doom Avatar
ophiuchus Avatar
s a m e ; I've got like 10 left and literally every killer is

GOD ME 

i've literally had killers stand in front of margarita machines. just. camping a goddamn slushie maker out of spite

:^) i cant play dbd rn bc i get five frames
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
iota Avatar
Sage is my real name so please don't burn sage. ;; /sniffles... LOL

O-Of course. Completely unrelated, and just as an innocent topic of conversation, do you happen to know if you have any repelling bad luck energy stored up? Like, the kind that can, hypothetically, be released while being burned sacrificially? Like normal sage 1000x strength, by chance?

Purely scientific question, of course.  
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
iota Avatar
Sage is my real name so please don't burn sage. ;; /sniffles... LOL

O-Of course. Completely unrelated, and just as an innocent topic of conversation, do you happen to know if you have any repelling bad luck energy stored up? Like, the kind that can, hypothetically, be released while being burned sacrificially? Like normal sage 1000x strength, by chance?

Purely scientific question, of course.  

LMFAO. -CRIES-N-DIES OF LAUGHTER- XD
N-no, but I do seem to have a disturbing sense of when someone is about to leave (for good) or die. :'| I can even guess the approximate date and usually get it right. ;w; M-maybe this will help you ward off bad things??? ;w; I-I don't know. orz FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING OF USE TO YOU, KAPPA. T0T xD

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW