write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
i feel like whenever i google health stuff, there's always suggestions about lists and timeframes to regularly keep track of your weird body going ons and on one hand that's actually pretty smart and useful when you're trying to fill your doc in on what the heck is happening but on the other hand, i feel exhausted just by the thought of it. even if it's once every three months or whatever, who the heckie has the time to be like "it's Time to catalogue my moles, better schedule it into my super busy day"

in other news //takes deep breath// when will i ever leave cpop hell?? WHEN??
last edit on Aug 26, 2018 8:19:47 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
onlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
rav⭑ Avatar
i love when i'm gone for the whole day and people give me post, and spam discord w/ images that i love so much.
also, finding a comic that matches a set of ocs with their faceclaims is magical.
i am so happy to hear that my dishonored fanart spam didn't annoy the hell out of you bc i buried you in at least like 20 different pics and comics LOL
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
ulla Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
i love when i'm gone for the whole day and people give me post, and spam discord w/ images that i love so much.
also, finding a comic that matches a set of ocs with their faceclaims is magical.
i am so happy to hear that my dishonored fanart spam didn't annoy the hell out of you bc i buried you in at least like 20 different pics and comics LOL

i'll always welcome dishonored art bc they're my favorite dumb husbands <3
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
full offense city people have no damn clue how to drive

i've almost been in three car accidents in the past few days, two of which were one right after the other and both of which would have killed me.  and yes, i can tell they're from the city, it's my bumpkin senses kickin' in, they drive like city slickers.
last edit on Aug 26, 2018 21:49:09 GMT by Gonzo
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
i wish i had the time, money, and courage to play dnd

tricked ya, i'm only missing one of those things and i have no obligations and have been saving money forever

Wait, why do you need money to play D&D? Everything you need is Free or Free-Adjacent.

edit: forreal tho if you are trying to play and feel like you can't because of money, hit me the fuck up, i'll fix this issue

here is literally everything you need to play 5th edition, for example
last edit on Aug 26, 2018 23:09:03 GMT by Deleted
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW