write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
zero Avatar
Starting to get the nanowrimo emails through and I’m vaguely tempted to try and do it again this year. I don’t have the strongest ideas for a story, but I’ve got two months to ponder. Guess it all depends on how much I fancy torturing myself this year :|

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
(I hate Nano-time, it always means I get less posts by everyone, lol! /So selfish)
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
the problem with taking a break from everything is feeling completely overwhelmed while staring at your to-do list.
i've found when i get like this, it's easier to see is someone wants to toss me in a direction instead of flailing about.
but then that means figuring out who wouldn't be bothered by something like that...
hello brain please start working for me soon
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
rav⭑ Avatar
the problem with taking a break from everything is feeling completely overwhelmed while staring at your to-do list.
i've found when i get like this, it's easier to see is someone wants to toss me in a direction instead of flailing about.
but then that means figuring out who wouldn't be bothered by something like that...
hello brain please start working for me soon

hmu let's scream about things together
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
I keep seeing cool looking site sneak peaks in people's signatures, and I need to know more okay? 

Give me sneak peaks past the sneak peaks. All these promising 'coming soons' makes me wanna pm people to ask about them, but I'm afraid to weird someone out haha. 
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW