aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
When you're on the final stretch of building your site, but anxiety takes over and makes it hard to work, sdjkfhdksljfhs.

Like... what if all this hard work ends up being for nothing................. What if the site's no good........................ Bro.........................................
214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
When you're on the final stretch of building your site, but anxiety takes over and makes it hard to work, sdjkfhdksljfhs.

Like... what if all this hard work ends up being for nothing................. What if the site's no good........................ Bro.........................................

[nospaces]

I feel like this kept me from opening my own sites for years... Honestly, if Kal and Pandora hadn't made Actuality and passed it on to me I probably would still be fighting with my insecurities.[break][break]

kal definitely taught me to just go for it. You'll never know how it will be if you never get there.

[break][break]

Also, all your sites always end up being amazing. I dunno whatchu talkin bout.

last edit on Sept 11, 2018 3:58:14 GMT by ✦ MAD
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

HAPPY RE-OPENING :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP:
u brought back d angst
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
man it's really sad to literally watch my desire to stay be slowly choked off and murdered simply because no one cares enough to reach out

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
y has it taken me so long to start using variables in coding i feel like i just met god
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW