write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
Work held a costume contest today. It was supposed to be a single male/female prize, but my entire department (made up of all men minus me) ended up forcing it to be a group prize because all the men who actually dressed up were in our team.

Because we did a group costume.

It was great.

And a woman at work turned out to be a great makeup artist?? ?? Yet she didn't win the woman's category?? ?? >:c
last edit on Oct 31, 2018 20:04:22 GMT by FINITE
pronounsnick
77written posts
NICK!earned bits
offlinecurrently
NICK!
NICK! Avatar
no
hello all, as you may know i have been posting about halloween here all the time and i just wanted to say now its here, happy halloween and the drug mart across the street is selling halloween sour patch kids and swedish berries for 49 cents a bag of 20 : )))
last edit on Oct 31, 2018 20:28:40 GMT by NICK!
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
tiefling Avatar
undertale 2??? h-hello? What world have I woken up to?
u what

NICK! Avatar
hello all, as you may know i have been posting about halloween here all the time and i just wanted to say now its here, happy halloween and the drug mart across the street is selling halloween sour patch kids and swedish berries for 49 cents a bag of 20 : )))
I got 20 dollars in my pocket 

im im a huntin

looking for a bargain
last edit on Oct 31, 2018 21:43:51 GMT by Phantasm
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
I went to work dressed like Minnie Mouse. Coworkers kept asking me to stand up and take pictures with them. I have never been so embarrassed in all my life... especially when the pictures got forwarded to the corporate office and the vice president sent me a message saying "SO CUTE!" ...
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW