pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
do i post food pics to my rp community cause i like to humble brag, show them local cuisine, or because it's a stereotype of my culture?

: stfu u man
: i eat ham cheese sandwhiches uwu
: nice pics here's what we eat *picture of roast scorpion mid-sting a tiger that's half eaten by an elephant*
: i only eats veggies because killing things r bad xD OBTW WHO PLAYS XXX UR FUCKING DEAD I'M HUNTING U DOWN IC
@pinksugar : yo yo yo yo yo yo :coffeeemolji:
: those look good . also i posted for you!~ (◕ ˬ ◕✿)

what HAVE I DONE.

"why r u like this" is something i wake up to ask myself when i think about you.

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
THESE ARE ALL TRUE QUOTES AND TAKEN STRAIGHT VERBATIM

light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
do i post food pics to my rp community cause i like to humble brag, show them local cuisine, or because it's a stereotype of my culture?

: stfu u man

: i eat ham cheese sandwhiches uwu

: nice pics here's what we eat *picture of roast scorpion mid-sting a tiger that's half eaten by an elephant*

: i only eats veggies because killing things r bad xD OBTW WHO PLAYS XXX UR FUCKING DEAD I'M HUNTING U DOWN IC

@pinksugar : yo yo yo yo yo yo :coffeeemolji:

: those look good . also i posted for you!~ (◕ ˬ ◕✿)

what HAVE I DONE.
"why r u like this" is something i wake up to ask myself when i think about you.

so what ur saying is that I AM WHAT MAKES U WAKE UP IN THE MORNING. u just can't get me out of ur mind. :thinking:

u heard it here first rp community. 
last edit on Nov 19, 2018 20:54:53 GMT by SPIRELE
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
: the only meal i need is the TASTE OF FREEDOM FROM SERVING MY GREAT COUNTRY AND BRINGING LIBERTY AND JUSTICE TO ALL.
: those meals are quite the bee's knees, chap. tally ho we serve a tea and crumpets where i partake. if i don't doddle and twaddle perhaps i may fix meself a serving. *spoiler: she didn't.*
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
pharaoh leap Avatar
My creative process is whipping up something complicated within an hour, proudly staring at it for ten minutes (on and off or otherwise), then suddenly realizing I never want to look at it again because of how suddenly hideous looking it seems.

It doesn't matter how good something looks or how happy it made me on creation. By the end of the day, my brain will find fault with it. I'll never actually be happy with anything I make. >:T

I feel like half of my comments on here are just 'relatable' or 'same' or 'it me'.

But, same.

My shrink tells me to 'let go of finding perfection', but it's like 'ok how'.

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
polly Avatar
tfw i'm too scared to join a site bc it's been so long and everything's changed and i don't know/remember anyone

hi it's me ur boy.

when @pinksugar and alert me that one of our sisters is in trouble.

find out it's at it again

then you have to threaten to avada kedavra him if he attempts to corrupt one of the innocent sisters again.
i will avada kedavra you is2g, polly run.
last edit on Nov 20, 2018 3:23:37 GMT by light
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
M A E ! Avatar
tfw im too accustomed to writing with music and now that i cant, i just.... cant find the will the write

i ALWAYS write with music i can't imagine trying to organize my thoughts without some tunes in the bg to keep me on track
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW