Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
soran Avatar
its been 29 hours since i turned 18 and i can already feel the apathy of adulthood setting in
haha, old man. but really: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

as a seventeen year old i promise to assume the role of dancing queen in your absence 
my legend lives on
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
iota Avatar

LMFAO. -CRIES-N-DIES OF LAUGHTER- XD
N-no, but I do seem to have a disturbing sense of when someone is about to leave (for good) or die. :'| I can even guess the approximate date and usually get it right. ;w; M-maybe this will help you ward off bad things??? ;w; I-I don't know. orz FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING OF USE TO YOU, KAPPA. T0T xD

...The dark irony of that is that my problems are related to so many of my beloved pets being terminally/incurably ill all at once and the struggles/costs that come from that. So I know the general date for them already.

It's okay Iota! It just means you've escaped from a fate most foul.

i would have used the giant human doobie scene gif from scary movie 2, but didn't know if that was inappropriate to post here lmao

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
iota Avatar

LMFAO. -CRIES-N-DIES OF LAUGHTER- XD
N-no, but I do seem to have a disturbing sense of when someone is about to leave (for good) or die. :'| I can even guess the approximate date and usually get it right. ;w; M-maybe this will help you ward off bad things??? ;w; I-I don't know. orz FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING OF USE TO YOU, KAPPA. T0T xD

...The dark irony of that is that my problems are related to so many of my beloved pets being terminally/incurably ill all at once and the struggles/costs that come from that. So I know the general date for them already.

It's okay Iota! It just means you've escaped from a fate most foul.

i would have used the giant human doobie scene gif from scary movie 2, but didn't know if that was inappropriate to post here lmao

The pic and the scary movie 2 bit was funny and wow, that really was a strange coincidence O_o, but I'm sorry to hear about your pets. ;w; I can relate. orz My newest girl had a lot of struggles in the beginning but she was fortunately not terminal. I wish you and your belovedsthe best of luck ;w;

aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
iota Avatar

The pic and the scary movie 2 bit was funny and wow, that really was a strange coincidence O_o, but I'm sorry to hear about your pets. ;w; I can relate. orz My newest girl had a lot of struggles in the beginning but she was fortunately not terminal. I wish you and your belovedsthe best of luck ;w;

Thanks! I'm trying to provide the best final days/week/s for them as I can. My dog especially is responding well to the steroids to ease his cancer pains, so there are some good-ish recent things sprinkled in the bad.

I'm glad your girl pulled through and is okay! It's so crazy stressful to see our babies sick. Good luck to you and yours as well! 

aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
iota Avatar
Glad to hear, . ;w; I hope you'll be okay.

I completely forgot to mention, but I love your dancing Haseo icon. Man, the .hack games were my JAM when I was younger. I'm still kinda in love with Endrance tbh.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW