Post a Random Thought

352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
soran Avatar
i hate trying to plan with ppl who arent coordinated
dude dont ever do BS computer science. chances are you'll be grouped with people who just have no will and, like, does whatever they wanted without thinking of repercussions for other people. It mostly ends up with you programming yourself without the help of ur groupmates LMAOOOO

also for site making, this is kinda frustrating / r ip /
last edit on Aug 16, 2018 17:46:59 GMT by von
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
von Avatar
soran Avatar
i hate trying to plan with ppl who arent coordinated
dude dont ever do BS computer science. chances are you'll be grouped with people who just have no will and, like, does whatever they wanted without thinking of repercussions for other people. It mostly ends up with you programming yourself without the help of ur groupmates LMAOOOO

also for site making, this is kinda frustrating / r ip /

man im just making vacation plans with my friends and i love them to death bUT SOME OF THEM SUCK AT THIS SOOO BAD LMAO
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
silke Avatar
"how did you kill me in less than eight hours" is one of the highest compliments i have ever received
ok but u got me to not only download the game but also waste hours on toonglr, and suddenly i'm making a new character

this is what i get for having friends that know my aesthetic better than i do
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
if you never actually post to the threads you owe, you can never get replies back right when you're catching up.

last edit on Aug 16, 2018 22:09:53 GMT by Kuroya

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
is it depression, lack of muse, or lack of interest? tune in next week to find out why posting is a thing i've never met

pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
rav⭑ Avatar
i love allura so much that i'll honestly change every icon i have of her if i can.
no one can stop me

honestly just same ?? ??
last edit on Aug 17, 2018 3:15:51 GMT by lychee💖
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW