Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
dandy Avatar
iota Avatar

LMAO, ! xDD Had to get into the Halloween countdown spirit! They said it was a requirement for the game, but a few people didn't actually change their avatars to reflect their team XD I could only find Vampire Todoroki, so I just terribly shopped on "anime wolf ears" onto him. XDD

I just assumed it was to catfish the vampires :thonk:
im not in the game but i wanna be spoopy too. time to go find some art

EDIT: I chose my fav wolfy boy <3           
last edit on Oct 13, 2018 21:15:49 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
dandy Avatar
Why do little kids have meltdowns over the most hilarious of things? My friend's 3-year old kid was waiting to watch the garbage truck, but it wasn't there at the time it typically is, so his mom shut the door, and he threw a fit.
watching those videos of kids crying at silly stuff makes me wonder of all the stuff i threw a tantrum over when i was little
i once started bawling after watching some clip of naruto getting his shit absolutely fucked when i was like 7 years old 

that video is the only clip i can find of it on yt but apparently it was from a movie or smth

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
soran Avatar
i once started bawling after watching some clip of naruto getting his shit absolutely fucked when i was like 7 years old 

that video is the only clip i can find of it on yt but apparently it was from a movie or smth

Oh yeah, that was from the first Naruto Shippuden movie! It was good, I totally recommend it.
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
rav⭑ Avatar
finally put my three baskets of laundry away
why i had three baskets of laundry you ask?
the world will never know

i relate to this on such a deep level
last edit on Oct 14, 2018 4:40:50 GMT by lychee💖
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Sometimes I still think about how we never got a continuation of Moody's Point from The Amanda Show. Like deadass, her mom, Marcia Brady, is still up in that hot air balloon in the sky with her husband's missing toe. Then to top it all off, we're still waiting to see who Moody really is. This lack of closure still haunts me 16 years later.
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
i wonder how many other people never played undertale because they were spoiled on the whole gimmick because boy i sure know i never played it because of that and i still have to deal with the remnants of people who still speak of it.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW