write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/they
109written posts
elgyemearned bits
offlinecurrently
elgyem
elgyem Avatar
No matter how many sites I end up loving, I, without fail, always feel fearful of joining new ones. :| I've done this so many times I've lost count, and it usually always works out? What's there to be afraid of? Anxiety, shh. No one likes you.
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

me, tanking a few months ago: oh my god im so scared of pulling more than one pack
me, tanking now: PULL. FUCKING. EVERYTHING. LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!
also me, tanking now: [STRUGGLING NOT TO PULL MORE THAN ONE PACK IN LOW LEVEL DUNGEONS]

tanking adventures going well guys

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
valka Avatar

me, tanking a few months ago: oh my god im so scared of pulling more than one pack
me, tanking now: PULL. FUCKING. EVERYTHING. LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!
also me, tanking now: [STRUGGLING NOT TO PULL MORE THAN ONE PACK IN LOW LEVEL DUNGEONS]

tanking adventures going well guys

I am also on a tanking journey and I feel you. I'm currently at the 'Please may I not lose aggro and kill my own group while I struggle to pull everything' stage.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
meanwhile i'm about to go on a healing journey and i'm a lil nervous just cuz oops i've never been a healer before and i don't want to be like all those astrologians we keep running into who literally just. do not know how to do their jobs. aka oops guess who's gotten tired of having to bolster the healer because they've been letting our tank nearly die before i get involved

the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
endless Avatar
Do i clock on early or do i say yeh no?

I need the money but god i' so tired of retail.
large mood

i always wait in my car, open exactly at 9:00, close exactly at 6:00. If someone comes in at 5:59, they can expect to buy nothing

get tf out reeeee

last edit on Oct 21, 2018 19:02:01 GMT by Phantasm
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW