Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
138written posts
✿ honeybee ✿earned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ honeybee ✿
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
two trucks
i preordered the new story of seasons game and i can't wait til the summer! the "best friend" mechanic is finally here and the preorder bonus is a little pink cow plushie aaaaaa!! i really hope they're able to remake more of the earlier titles despite the marvelous/natsume split. animal parade on switch when??
last edit on Apr 7, 2020 23:24:13 GMT by ✿ honeybee ✿

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
829written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
random, i really appreciate how people around here build each other up by working tandem to each other rather than tear each other down. i know there’s plenty of horror stories to go around, but don’t discount this community for being entirely that because we’re definitely better than we give ourselves credit.

...these r words i never thought i’d be saying by the way because i am usually the first to roll my eyes @ “positive“ bullshit like this because it feels more self-congratulatory & invalidating peoples’ bad experiences than anything else, but i guess today is just a weird day for me where i’m indulging in all the behaviors that i normally find disgusting.
last edit on Apr 8, 2020 1:11:38 GMT by bc
pronounshe/him
889written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
onlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
i preordered the new story of seasons game and i can't wait til the summer! the "best friend" mechanic is finally here and the preorder bonus is a little pink cow plushie aaaaaa!! i really hope they're able to remake more of the earlier titles despite the marvelous/natsume split. animal parade on switch when??
if i dont get a wonderful life remake then i will R I O T
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,245written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
i know it's okay and healthy to miss old relationships, even if they were with crappy people that you never want to see or be friends with again, but it still drags me down to miss the good parts of a bad friendship
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
its extremely upsetting to me to have to actually write out my plot ideas instead of just being able to telepathically project them into other ppls heads smfh
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW